Solution to the Gaza problem?: The Moshe Feiglin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
postcards.JPG.aspx
Muslim_Conquest.PNG

Maybe they won't elect a militants islamic govt next time?
They shouldn't elect people who will endanger their own country men just to lob a shell into Israel

How do you expect the them to react when they

Palestinians are converts not invaders.

They don't want to hear it. They not Christian so they don't matter. I posted on another thread how most Arabs outside the peninsula
are genetically the same people from ancient times. The response was "genetic evidence proves nothing". Lol!
Genetics and archeology must be ignored. The bible is the truth!

This is the solution to the Gaza problem as proposed by the Deputy Speaker of the Knesset and member of the Likud governing party, Moshe Feiglin.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/15326#.U8rShcvD-Ag

Sounds like a good plan. What do you lot think?

hello Ishaq,

it sounds like an ok plan to me...it seems likely that Israel will vanquish its foes once and for all, probably. i'm unclear why doesn't Israel then just seize Gaza in the aftermath and annex it. they should, yes?

i don't think the United States should send military foreign aid to Israel any longer, though.

- IGIT

It really is sad, all the war going on over there, poor innocent people and children,

As long as they scream "Allahu Akhbar" they have no place being there.

Straight from the zionist. If you are a muslim you have no place in Palestine. So you blatantly support the genocide of the palestinian people? Nice...

hello Ishaq,

it sounds like an ok plan to me...it seems likely that Israel will vanquish its foes once and for all, probably. i'm unclear why doesn't Israel then just seize Gaza in the aftermath and annex it. they should, yes?

i don't think the United States should send military foreign aid to Israel any longer, though.

- IGIT

commiting genocide is a great plan according to this zionist fruitcake.

can finally "vanquish" all those pesky brown people and steal all the land once and for all!

can finally "vanquish" all those pesky brown people and steal all the land once and for all!

Way to emotionally jump to your typically shitty conclusions. IGIT is the same guy who said it was reasonable for Palestinians to kidnap and kill the three teenagers in the West Bank; he's obviously a hardcore "Zionist."

Muslims the world over are angry at Jews living in tiny Israel, yet the hundreds of thousands of Arab Christians forced to leave the Middle East in the past decade due to Muslim aggression rarely gets this much attention.

Straight from the zionist. If you are a muslim you have no place in Palestine. So you blatantly support the genocide of the palestinian people? Nice...
No, not the genocide. But I do support the banishment of them. The Jews and Arabs would be better off if there were no Arabs in Gaza or any other territory controlled by the Jews. And I would be better off since I wouldn't be bothered by news from that sandy hellhole any longer.

Calling the situation genocide dilutes the very meaning of genocide. The Palestinian population has exploded since 1948 due to unhinged birthrates, which makes the Israelis the most ineffective mass murderers ever. Not much of a genocide if population growth is unaffected.

A more apt example of vanquishing brown people in the Middle East is the Arab Christian diaspora, fueled mainly by Muslim aggression. I'll sympathize more with the Palis once their Muslim brethren across the region stop ridding themselves of Christians, many of whom have lived in the Middle East since pre-Islamic times.

Calling the situation genocide dilutes the very meaning of genocide. The Palestinian population has exploded since 1948 due to unhinged birthrates, which makes the Israelis the most ineffective mass murderers ever. Not much of a genocide if population growth is unaffected.

A more apt example of vanquishing brown people in the Middle East is the Arab Christian diaspora, fueled mainly by Muslim aggression. I'll sympathize more with the Palis once their Muslim brethren across the region stop ridding themselves of Christians, many of whom have lived in the Middle East since pre-Islamic times.

This has been explained to people in these threads multiple times; unfortunately, it is a lost cause. They can't be reasoned with or approached rationally.

Muslims the world over are angry at Jews living in tiny Israel, yet the hundreds of thousands of Arab Christians forced to leave the Middle East in the past decade due to Muslim aggression rarely gets this much attention.

The 10's of thousands of Mosulites in Iraq are not Arabs but indigenous Mesopotamins. They're also Christians.

10's of thousands were forced out of their homes this week and into the desert. The ones who stayed were beheaded.

Leave where? the sea? nope, thats blockaded too, unless they open the border to Israel its going to be a massacre.

Also not all civilians deaths are due to human shields, a lot has to do with deliberate targeting and spite.

Israel doesnt has complete control over every soldier, many of them have used their own human shields and they sometimes they take guess shots into civilians.

What caused you the lol? human shields or deliberate targetting so i can go and find Israeli newsites that point to either of those.

Deliberately targeting civilians to spite them, good sir.

Can't speak for its authenticity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back