Some of you think that a man trained by Owen Roddy and John Kavanagh will beat Floyd Mayweather

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let this sink in.

Owen Roddy, a man who wasn't good enough to make it beyond the regional MMA scene is this man's boxing coach. Where is Owen Roddy's boxing credentials? I tried to find them with a quick Google search...

"Owen Roddy Boxing", "Owen Roddy Boxing champion(ships)" and "Owen Roddy Boxing credentials".

Nothing came up. No records. No amateur credentials. No regional titles. No nothing.

Irish Edmond next.

A fake black belt in BJJ is his head coach and is supposedly putting in "good work" with Conor in preparation for a boxing match. What the hell does John Kavanagh know about boxing? Why is he standing in the ring topless and sweaty as if to say he was actually sparring.

Guy was 3-3 in MMA and even though he was this vaunted "black belt" he was submitted - doesn't even know about Jits never mind boxing. Where was Conor's defensive Jits against Nate or Chad?

This shit is sooo laughable it actually hurts my abdomen.

Guy's fight camp consists of:

A 11-4 failed MMA fighter of a boxing coach.

A plastic BJJ black belt who is also a failed MMA fighter, dude was a straight up 3-3 can.

A guy with a 13-13-1 MMA record who is only in the UFC because he's mates with Conor.

A bunch of nameless sparring partners who strike poses of them getting ground and pounded for Conor's promotional wagon - even though it's a boxing match and said techniques are not even fucking legal.

A guy who literally stayed in the camp for about 5 days, who is a former world championship level boxer, but in reality has only ever been a journeyman/gatekeeper of a fighter - in Paulie Malignaggi.

Cotto, Hatton, Khan, Porter, Garcia - 5 best opponents Paulie ever faced and lost to them all, stopped by 4.

Paulie's last high-level win was Senchenko 5 years ago and before that it was Diaz 8 years ago.

If this was anyone else without the name Conor McGregor, you'd laugh him out of town.

Last edited:
y'all really have no clue who Conor McGregor is, do you?

Some of you thought Eddie Alvarez would wreck Conor McGregor.

Specifically, you.

Let this sink in.

Owen Roddy, a man who wasn't good enough to make it beyond the regional MMA scene is this man's boxing coach. Where is Owen Roddy's boxing credentials? I tried to find them with a quick Google search...

"Owen Roddy Boxing", "Owen Roddy Boxing champion(ships)" and "Owen Roddy Boxing credentials".

Nothing came up. No records. No amateur credentials. No regional titles. No nothing.

Irish Edmond next.

A fake black belt in BJJ is his head coach and is supposedly putting in "good work" with Conor in preparation for a boxing match. What the hell does John Kavanagh know about boxing? Why is he standing in the ring topless and sweaty as if to say he was actually sparring.

Guy was 3-3 in MMA and even though he was this vaunted "black belt" he was submitted - doesn't even know about Jits never mind boxing. Where was Conor's defensive Jits against Nate or Chad?

This shit is sooo laughable it actually hurts my abdomen.

Guys fight camp consists of:

A 11-4 failed MMA fighter of a boxing coach.

A plastic BJJ black belt who is also a failed MMA fighter, dude was a straight up 3-3 can.

A guy with a 13-13-1 MMA record who is only in the UFC because he's mates with Conor.

A bunch of nameless sparring partners who strike poses of them getting ground and pounded for Conor's promotional wagon - even though it's a boxing match and said techniques are not even fucking legal.

A guy who literally stayed in the camp for about 5 days, who is a former world championship level boxer, but in reality has only ever been a journeyman/gatekeeper of a fighter - in Paulie Malignaggi.

Cotto, Hatton, Khan, Porter, Garcia - 5 best opponents Paulie ever faced and lost to them all, stopped by 4.

Paulie's last high-level win was Senchenko 5 years ago and before that it was Diaz 8 years ago.

If this was anyone else without the name Conor McGregor, you'd laugh him out of town.

Floyd's trainer is borderline retarded.

Yeah it amazes me these dorks think they make a chance against Floyd lol. The Conor nuthuggers will go hiding again after he quits again this weekend.

Some of sherbros have too much time...

So Kavanagh is a fake black belt in bjj because he was submitted once in a competition? What kind of retarded logic is that?

How is it not relevant?

You're criticising people for making a stupid prediction having made one yourself very loudly and very publicly.
Hold on, hold on, hold the fuck on...

How on earth can you compare the two scenarios!?

I picked Eddie Alvarez, a proven 155lb world level fighter, who happened to be the reigning world champion at the time, to beat a man who had never once competed against world class talent at that weight class. Conor McGregor was fresh off the back of getting rocked and submitted by his first UFC Lighweight opponent, and then he squeaked out a 5 round Split Decision. I was wrong or stupid to pick Eddie in that scenario?

You think that picking Eddie to beat Conor is at all comparable with picking Conor "I've never boxed professionally" McGregor, over the greatest boxer of our generation?

You just went full retard.

I picked Eddie Alvarez, a proven 155lb world level fighter, who happened to be the reigning world champion at the time, to beat a man who had never once competed against world class talent at that weight class. Conor McGregor was fresh off the back of getting rocked and submitted by his first UFC Lighweight opponent, and then he squeaked out a 5 round Split Decision. I was wrong or stupid to pick Eddie in that scenario?

You think that picking Eddie to beat Conor is at all comparable with picking Conor "I've never boxed professionally" McGregor, over the greatest boxer of our generation?

Yes. If you studied skillsets at all you should have seen how easily McGregor would handle Alvarez.

Your threads are good memes these days, so keep at it.

<Y2JSmirk>
It's relevant because It shows you are a clueless dummy who takes a shit with your own mouth in order to discredit Conor.
Coming from a guy who never got a fight pick wrong ever, right?

Did you pick Conor over Mendes, Aldo and Diaz? Were you one of the enlightened ones who saw this all happening before it did? You never picked against him I bet.

I always say this to people, come back to me when you have a flawless record of picking fights - I get a lot more right than I get wrong.

Yes. If you studied skillsets at all you should have seen how easily McGregor would handle Alvarez.

Your threads are good memes these days, so keep at it.
Ahhh, of course - that's the way it works.

If he took Conor down and beat him into oblivion, and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone would be saying, "We knew Conor's wrestling was bad, he was found out by a real top level 155lber"

You get one prediction wrong, and now you know nothing about said sport.

Cool story bro.

So Kavanagh is a fake black belt in bjj because he was submitted once in a competition? What kind of retarded logic is that?
Dude fought in the early 2000's against no-name cans.

He fought 6 times, and lost half of those fights. In one of those fights he was submitted.

The guy is the "first BJJ black belt in Ireland". Ahhh, so who awarded him this belt? Did he go off to the Favelas and get the belt directly from a secret master in Rio!?

Anyway... my point is, why is a BJJ coach topless, in a boxing ring, in preparation for a boxing match. Dude belongs nowhere near a ring.

Relax buddy, when you make a prediction like what you made saying someone will wreck someone, you use capital letters in the thread title like RAPE or MOLEST or whatever you said Eddie would do to Conor, then the exact opposite happens, you shouldn't expect people to accept your criticisms of others predictions, no matter how daft they are

Ahhh, of course - that's the way it works.

If he took Conor down and beat him into oblivion, and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone would be saying, "We knew Conor's wrestling was bad, he was found out by a real top level 155lber"

You get one prediction wrong, and now you know nothing about said sport.

Cool story bro.
If you thought Eddie was gonna easily take down Conor and beat him into oblivion, well... That was a bad thought.

I'm a decent fight picker, but undefeated in betting McGregor fights since his win against Dave Hill.

This isn't to say all your picks are decisions are wrong, or bad. Just your McGregor analyses seem a bit off kilter.

kleenex-trusted-care-flat-carton-facial-tissue.png

Back