Something i was just thinking about... if Khabib fights and wins at UFC 300 he will be 30-0 at UFC 300

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What a way to end the legacy if he did ever come back

1707359391652.png
Real life boss shit!

Souths to miss the 8

lololol i hope so so my shitty Raiders can make it, i made a sig bet years ago and lost and haven't bothered changing the logo.

PS.. Years ago when the Raiders knocked out the Panthers in the finals I was there and part of the mob that broke the fence, we all fell onto the grounds, then 30 minutes after i won 2k in Panthers.. it was a good day. I also was at the finals last year cheering on the Panthers, so yeah had some great times watching the Panthers from both ends.

lololol i hope so so my shitty Raiders can make it, i made a sig bet years ago and lost and haven't bothered changing the logo.

PS.. Years ago when the Raiders knocked out the Panthers in the finals I was there and part of the mob that broke the fence, we all fell onto the grounds, then 30 minutes after i won 2k in Panthers.. it was a good day. I also was at the finals last year cheering on the Panthers, so yeah had some great times watching the Panthers from both ends.
I was at that game with a good Raiders mate...fuck me he was a punish that day haha.

Back