Something that amazes me

So you're telling me these shops sell smoke and I'm supposed to believe it?

Most are fronts for laundering and illicit drug sales. Also for people that ship in immigrants for a fee. You have shipping containers with a mix of tobacco, vape, bongs, and Pakis.

If they're all there in a couple of months or years from now, then there was obviously enough business to go around.

There are still tons of people that don't price shop for anything nor realize stuff can be found online cheaper. I'll provide a scenario in which the same thing is true, even when it comes to online retailers specifically. Let's say you go to ebay, type in a model number, brand name, or whatever for a specific item. The first one to show up in the results isn't always the cheapest, yet plenty of people buy that first one they come across. I see this time and time again - sometimes they're paying more for the item through ebay than they could get it straight from the manufacturer or retailer.

Druggies aren't thrifty. If they were, they wouldn't waste money on drugs.

They all have the same owner.
Was going to guess this. Ever take a real look at the shampoo aisle? Like hundreds of different brands, models, scents yet they're all produced by a couple companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back