Social Son of Israeli Diplomat Beaten in Florida Prison Arguing Over Sausages

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yes, it happened. Yes, you read the title right. Yes, he looks like he got beaten with sausages. Yes, it's hilarious.
The son of an Israeli diplomat was assaulted in a Florida jail due to a conversation about sausages. The 19-year-old inmate, Avraham Gil, was arrested last month after allegedly running over a police official with his motorcycle, the New York Post reported. Gil was allegedly beaten up on Wednesday at the Miami-Dade County jail.

The altercation in the jail's holding cell began during a discussion between Gil and another inmate, 32-year-old Blake Elvis Ermus, about the ingredients of sausages, as per the report. Ermus allegedly punched Gil multiple times. Ermus, who was initially in jail on a misdemeanour domestic battery charge, now faces additional charges of felony battery by a detainee.

As per the New York Post, Gil was arrested last month after he allegedly ran over a police officer's leg with his bike after he was stopped for driving without a licence plate. Despite the leg injury, the official was able to arrest the 19-year-old man. Although Gil's lawyers argued to dismiss the charges against him based on consular immunity, owing to his father, Eli Gil's position as the consul for administration at the Israeli Consulate in Miami, the report stated. However, it was determined that Gil was not eligible for the diplomatic immunities typically granted to diplomats and their families in the US.
Sausage-Assault.jpg

Sausage: https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...ail-discussion-on-sausages-2509344-2024-03-01

No haram will become the newest no chill. “No halal!!! Haram!!’”

• Haha
Reactions: N13
Breathalyzer sossich discussion in jail may have brought on his tears.

Maybe they were arguing about how mixing cheese and sausage ain't kosher

Arguing about the ingredients of a sausage....

I don't even know what to say...
I don't even understand that argument though. Like, was their a specific debate about casings or something?

Theirs likely thousands of different varieties of sausages out there. There is no set ingredient list for them.

Perhaps it pertained to the specific sausages they were being served in prison. Maybe this is a legitimate argument? I'd like to know more details.

I don't even understand that argument though. Like, was their a specific debate about casings or something?

Theirs likely thousands of different varieties of sausages out there. There is no set ingredient list for them.

Perhaps it pertained to the specific sausages they were being served in prison. Maybe this is a legitimate argument? I'd like to know more details.
I wondered if their argument had to do with it being Kosher or not.

Its a shame that we wont ever be able to see this historic moment in history. Best we can hope for is that someone puts it in a movie or tv show and then maybe we can get a documentary about it where both talk about it and asses how accurate the movie scene was.

His defense sounds absurd. When is he running for president?

Back