Social Son of Israeli Diplomat Beaten in Florida Prison Arguing Over Sausages

he will be out soon using anti Semitism as defense

- There's no diplomatic immunity against smackdowns!

OIP.mtfNwgADoBVaM_D_Wm8X5QAAAA

Why don't you re-title "Entitled little Gen Z brat runs over police officer then cries like a little bitch when he gets arrested and realizes there are consequences, then gets a beatdown in an attempt to teach him respect in prison".

- That's sweet justice my friend!

Rota cops would've tied him to a truck and ask him to call his daddy. He is lucky, that hermano from cell block b, has a better cullinary understand, to explain how sausages work in the jail.

I was reading some youtube coments yesterday, and a guy was arguing the sodomy in prison is a mithy, created by the CO's, cops and Hollywood.

Last edited:
He was assaulted by another inmate over a conversation on sausages

israeli-diplomats-son-014953884-16x9_0.jpg

judging by the picture, i'd have to say that it looks like the two of them were playing a game called Hide-The-Sausage.

Why don't you re-title "Entitled little Gen Z brat runs over police officer then cries like a little bitch when he gets arrested and realizes there are consequences, then gets a beatdown in an attempt to teach him respect for the mighty sausage in prison".
FTFY

This asshole again? I remember a month or two ago when he was running over cops and laughing about it then being confused he actually got arrested.

Lol at Elvis. But it sounds like Elvis is anti-Semitic and committed a hate crime.

This cunt has never faced any consequences in his life before ey

Why would he think arguing in jail is a good idea after leading a pampered life?

what a stupid mfker
I read about his motorcycle police incident back when news reported it. He has had other incidents / chases with the cops; he even taunts the cops with his vanity plate that reads "plschasefeds lost" - Please Chase Feds Lost.

Below video is of him running from the cops (on his motorbike) at night. This is a different incident from him running down the cop. He ran over the cop because he didn't want to sit in traffic.

This entitled prick is incredibly lucky to not get shot or beaten up by the cops. But prison is a whole different world; and he learned that.

Last edited:
Prolly ain’t even pig anus just buckwheat flour and essence of pork.

So he got his ass whipped over a buckwheat croquet

i dont know why but this thread title gives me a chuckle.

i guess the inmates chose to beat some respect for the sausage into him. the next time he fucks around maybe they'll pound it into him.

Back