Songs you always associate with a movie scene

Who the fuck is this "Vincent Shiavelli" fella you're talking about? That's FORMER Knickerbocker/Rocket head coach and ESPN/ABC analyst Jeff Van Gundy.

dataimagepngbase64iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAqIAAAGM-5da5bcd9b24a5510c7469077cf5f54b6.jpg

Big White Cloud by John Cale in Smokin' Aces:

This and a whole bunch of other songs from Friday

The movie love and basketball and how high also had some good soundtracks, where when I hear the songs I always think back to watching those movies

anyone brave enough to post Titanic yet?

Moby's "God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters" - even the first few tinkles of the piano made me think of how much I hate Waingro and how McCauley shiuld have just kept driving to the airport.

I didn't before the movie came out, but afterward, it's all I think about when I hear it played.

I can't think of a more iconic example than this one of a song being woven into the DNA of a scene:

A personal favorite. God the song is so good. One of those rare times where I was glued to the credits at the end of the movie...waiting to learn who in the hell I just heard.

A personal favorite. God the song is so good. One of those rare times where I was glued to the credits at the end of the movie...waiting to learn who in the hell I just heard.

This movie had one of the GOAT soundtracks.

Back