Sonnen says Aldo will purposely miss weight tomorrow

Why Chael? Please stop with all the fucking retardness.

Besides that one time he got lucky and his Jones-Rumble guess came true, has Chael gotten any other prediction of that magnitude right?

Chael Sonnen is just a has been fighter who is still trying to stay relevant. He can sprout as much crap as he wants, because i dont think anyone serious cares about what he says anymore.

If Aldo miss weight he will be stripped and will still have to fight McGregor. Wait doesn't that mean Conor will be promoted from interim to champ and it would be a nontitle fight so Conor would still be champ if he loses. What a mess that will be.

Stupid idea, I think the UFC would just strip him of the belt if he missed weight.

chael is trying so hard to get attention that became sad

chael talks out his butt. he just likes to get attention. he also discredited holly holm's boxing accomplishments ahead of the rousey fight.

he also went out and bashed vitor and wandy for being roided up, right before he pissed hot.

With Chael, you always have to sift through the bullshit. He'll say ridiculous things to keep his name out there but every now and again he has some really insightful analysis. This clearly falls under the ignore category.

Chael fighting to take Rogan's place. Say outlandish crap and call it your opinion.

Chael is able to get away with saying way more outlandish stuff because he was an actual fighter with a high level pedigree. He knows this and he exploits it gloriously. Most of what he says in the buildup to a fight is pure carnival barking hoopla, which he can disguise as insight based on his legit fighting credentials. Remember, this is a soon to be multiple time Metamoris participant who has enlisted the likes of Vinny Magalhaes and Demian Maia as training partners who once said that he doesn't train jiu jitsu because he's a Republican and Republicans don't lie on their backs with their legs wrapped around other men. He's trolling and he knows it.

Rogan is just a legitimate spazz, which makes him a naturally great pitchman. He's incredibly passionate and is often prone to overstatement. Unlike Chael, he never deliberately makes outlandish statements nor does he preface anything as being any more than an opinion. He's the most honest company man out there and really the only guy who can get away with shitting on the product (i.e. Reebok deal) without being heavily reprimanded. As we saw with Ronda, sometimes his hyperbole can sound ridiculous in retrospect but whose doesn't?

With Chael, you always have to sift through the bullshit. He'll say ridiculous things to keep his name out there but every now and again he has some really insightful analysis. This clearly falls under the ignore category.

It's funny because I often don't listen to his interviews and I just get the sound bites of him spouting BS but I felt like the whole interview with Helwani was actually insightful he just says crazy things like that.

If you watch the interview, Chael just says he doesn't think Aldo wants the fight and missing weight will be his last chance to get out.

He goes into detail giving examples of things Aldo has done and is doing that he thinks are signs of someone that doesn't want to be there.

Not really that big of a deal.

does sonnen still have a fan base? do people actually listen to what the biggest mma cheat of all time has to say?

the guy got caught with multiple banned substances of the worst kind in his system

Back