Soros money in world politics

If Soros is financing the bulk of the open border, globalist programs and groups and has had such a destabilizing influence both in Europe and in the United States I'm surprised none of the more conservatively minded government leaders concerned with national sovereignty, border security and the increasing growth of global liberalism haven't attempted to put the black op kibosh on him, his son and the whole shebang. I know our own government here in the states have certainly done worse with more dodgy justifications.

I understand why Putin wouldn't at this time. He benefits from any of the chaos generated in Europe and America.

Governments need people like him who created wealth to live a long time.

This. He's a creepy looking Jewish billionaire so he's a perfect scapegoat for some people. But I really don't see what makes him that much different from the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson other than he funds groups people disagree with.

EDIT: I should say groups right wingers disagree with. The Koch Brothers are a boogeyman for the left but I don't see anything as nasty or vicious said against them. They're seen as self serving businessmen, not harbingers of the end of Western civilization.

He isn't that much different from the Koch Brothers when it comes down to the big picture. Obviously has more activist tendencies and Soros is pretty up front as well. Well, as up front as an oligarch schemer can be. Both don't like President Trump in the slightest. At the end of the day it's like establishment republicans and democrats. A few social standards aside. They want to advance globalist agendas.

The Koch Brothers were heavily demonized as recent as through Obamas first term. At the level Soros is at. Everything was blamed on them and Soros didn't come up again until near the end of Obamas presidency when the BLM protests started happening and reports that some organizers were being paid by his orgs. You don't hear much crying about them anymore because for what appears to be the mainstream left, they don't care about meddlesome oligarchs anymore.

He isn't that much different from the Koch Brothers when it comes down to the big picture. Obviously has more activist tendencies and Soros is pretty up front as well. Well, as up front as an oligarch schemer can be. Both don't like President Trump in the slightest. At the end of the day it's like establishment republicans and democrats. A few social standards aside. They want to advance globalist agendas.

The Koch Brothers were heavily demonized as recent as through Obamas first term. At the level Soros is at. Everything was blamed on them. You don't hear much crying about them anymore because for what appears to be the mainstream left, they don't care about meddlesome oligarchs anymore.
They were demonized because they supported causes that leftists disagree with. But I never saw the kind of venom directed at them that I see at Soros. Mostly people saw them as self serving billionaires who supported some conservative causes as well, not as people trying to destroy the West.

I hate to bring up the Nazis since its a tired cliche at this point but some of the things I see written about Soros seem like they come out of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion(i.e. powerful Jew trying to manipulate and/or destroy the societies of the goyim).

He is probably just one entity in the scheme.
More than likely he is the mouthpiece and coordinator for certain agendas, and is expected to respond to certain situations.
There are individuals he answers to that are far richer and far more powerful than he is.
The sustainable development plans continue regardless of a four year hiccup.

They were demonized because they supported causes that leftists disagree with. But I never saw the kind of venom directed at them that I see at Soros. Mostly people saw them as self serving billionaires who supported some conservative causes as well, not as people trying to destroy the West.

I hate to bring up the Nazis since its a tired cliche at this point but some of the things I see written about Soros seem like they come out of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion(i.e. powerful Jew trying to manipulate and/or destroy the societies of the goyim).

The big differences are that the Kochs and Adelson promote policies that directly benefit themselves and hurt the poor and middle class (because of upward redistribution of wealth plus externalizing costs to the public). Soros is more of a real philanthropist who promotes Western values in authoritarian places. So his enemies are far more powerful than there's are, particularly when it comes to spreading propaganda, and he also gets the "hmm, what's his angle" from people who don't understand empathy (and, TBF, I'm sure the Kochs and Adelson genuinely believe that the policies they promote are moral and good and just coincidentally happen to lead to them getting richer).

People that are this rich and influential usually come with dead man switches and fail-safes.

People that are this rich and influential usually come with dead man switches and fail-safes.
Like setting off a strategically placed nuke in the San Andreas fault that would set off a chain reaction eventually culminating in California breaking off the North American Continent? Sweet! ;)

Make sure you check under your beds at night for Soros war roomers!

Make sure you check under your beds at night for Soros war roomers!
No worries, I long ago rigged up the floor under the bed for taser pulses.

The guys is pos who ratted out fellow Jews to the Nazis. Too bad he lived this long

Recently Soros bought up 1930's anti-semitism after Hungary attacked him and his NGO's

His NGOs weren't attacked. A law was passed that forces foreign NGOs with over foreign support of over 24 000 euros a year to declare they're foreign supported. The last I read up on this said NGOs just had to make that declaration on their websites.

Sensible legislation in a country of less than 10 million people.

This. He's a creepy looking Jewish billionaire so he's a perfect scapegoat for some people. But I really don't see what makes him that much different from the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson other than he funds groups people disagree with.

EDIT: I should say groups right wingers disagree with. The Koch Brothers are a boogeyman for the left but I don't see anything as nasty or vicious said against them. They're seen as self serving businessmen, not harbingers of the end of Western civilization.

The kochs just buy the politicians and fox news along with the waltons. Soros seems to really hate the West.

I know this an old thread but I'm amazed with all the George Soros talk on this forum (he's mentioned hundreds of times) How can you not believe this has anything to do with Soros being a tribalist? the idea he is anti-Israel is laughable.

If you look it up you'll find dozens of news articles of how Israel is sending migrants to Europe and how of course it is Europe's responsibility "muh Holocaust"

Recently Soros bought up 1930's anti-semitism after Hungary attacked him and his NGO's

This is what they do when they have been found out! pull the victim card.

They are destroying Europe and always have. They got their Jewish ethnic state. We got ours destroyed. Get it?

Just spend some time on websites like the ADL, Jewish congress. You'll see their agenda being pushed in the West at full effect.
I wonder who is behind this post ;)

I know this an old thread but I'm amazed with all the George Soros talk on this forum (he's mentioned hundreds of times) How can you not believe this has anything to do with Soros being a tribalist? the idea he is anti-Israel is laughable.

If you look it up you'll find dozens of news articles of how Israel is sending migrants to Europe and how of course it is Europe's responsibility "muh Holocaust"

This is what they do when they have been found out! pull the victim card.

They are destroying Europe and always have. They got their Jewish ethnic state. We got ours destroyed. Get it?

Just spend some time on websites like the ADL, Jewish congress. You'll see their agenda being pushed in the West at full effect.

There actually has not been any mention of him on here in quite a while. So why necro this?

The guys is pos who ratted out fellow Jews to the Nazis. Too bad he lived this long
Since the other fool got deleted, now it looks like you're the one who necro'd this thread just to make this comment, as if you have some kind of mental problem. Irony is fun.

Since the other fool got deleted, now it looks like you're the one who necro'd this thread just to make this comment, as if you have some kind of mental problem. Irony is fun.
Wgaf

VqVblqX.png

If Soros is financing the bulk of the open border, globalist programs and groups and has had such a destabilizing influence both in Europe and in the United States I'm surprised none of the more conservatively minded government leaders concerned with national sovereignty, border security and the increasing growth of global liberalism haven't attempted to put the black op kibosh on him, his son and the whole shebang. I know our own government here in the states have certainly done worse with more dodgy justifications.

I understand why Putin wouldn't at this time. He benefits from any of the chaos generated in Europe and America.

You just don't get it.

The liberal, conservative politicians, the lobbyists, the financial, and industry elites have aligned interests.

Those interests are not aligned with the American people, and the sooner people can shake off the false dichotomy, the better.

Back