Soros money in world politics

Soros has some history on sherdog a lot of people have made threads on him and his influence

At least 4 governments now see Soros as subversive. Openly mentioned him as a subversive. Leftists first hand-waved away Russia banning him as 'Russia being Russia' but then Israel and Hungary openly called his shit out, 2 legitimate democracies and they went quiet. Open border supporters still try and suggest anything negative on Soros is some exaggerated fake news / tin-foil CT.

I know some leftists try and downplay his influence, but they couldn't refute anything. The Rothschild Soros types are part of a larger international network. Soros is very open about his desire to facilitate mass migrations into Europe. Many of the elites are open-border progressive supporters. They are open about their desires to break down homogeneous regions there and 'diversity' is pushed almost as a religion.

Really it is an engineering project that requires a great deal of financing. Multiculturism also serves to create divisions within society which is one of the most basic strategies for a small elite to rule more tightly over a larger mass.

CZMKLnPWYAEpU0f.jpg:large

If Soros is financing the bulk of the open border, globalist programs and groups and has had such a destabilizing influence both in Europe and in the United States I'm surprised none of the more conservatively minded government leaders concerned with national sovereignty, border security and the increasing growth of global liberalism haven't attempted to put the black op kibosh on him, his son and the whole shebang. I know our own government here in the states have certainly done worse with more dodgy justifications.

I understand why Putin wouldn't at this time. He benefits from any of the chaos generated in Europe and America.

He be dead if he tried it in China or Gulf states. But he not so they likely like chaos he cause. But Soros good for rest world as he only hurt West european and Anglo countries.

He has a behind doors meeting with Juncker of the EU.
Now apparently EU are going to give Turkey visa free access to the EU .

a few questions:

I heard Soros made a lot of money on trading currencies. And I kind of always hear about it in a negative light. Was there something particularly unethical about his trading? Was it like inside trading?

Also, does Soros exert influence by donating to politicians, and by donating to groups? Say like BLM, if a guy like Soros supports BLM, does BLM take cash donations and use it to recruit people or buy protest signs and banners?

And for the migrant invasion, does Soros pay for boats and transportation of migrants and refugees, or does he pay like organizations designed to help them with legal support or something? I always thought war in Syria and Libya sinking into a lawless state created the initial human flow and a bunch of migrants tagged along.

a few questions:

I heard Soros made a lot of money on trading currencies. And I kind of always hear about it in a negative light. Was there something particularly unethical about his trading? Was it like inside trading?

Also, does Soros exert influence by donating to politicians, and by donating to groups? Say like BLM, if a guy like Soros supports BLM, does BLM take cash donations and use it to recruit people or buy protest signs and banners?

And for the migrant invasion, does Soros pay for boats and transportation of migrants and refugees, or does he pay like organizations designed to help them with legal support or something? I always thought war in Syria and Libya sinking into a lawless state created the initial human flow and a bunch of migrants tagged along.
Most of the NGO's currently operating in the EU working for greater immigration are funded by Soros.

I get a check from George (his friends can call him Georgie) and the Clinton foundation every month for posting here :)

Most of the NGO's currently operating in the EU working for greater immigration are funded by Soros.

Thanks, so do the NGOs lobby to politicians? Is that what they do? Or is there more to it?

And it's just Soros, or is he a part of a larger group?

It looks to me he will die soon (he already looks like a corpse), so what's his nefarious end game or does he simply think in his mind he is doing charity work?

lol at thinking Soros is some kind of lone wolf in sheep's clothing.

He's part of a horrible monster that is mostly hidden from public view.

Agreed but he has deep pockets and funds a rather large group of Leftist initiatives.

Again peoples view of "leftist" seems rather warped to me, exactly how is someone pushing neoliberal capitalism "leftist"?

That's basically his M.O
Funding NGO's and organisations with "convenient" and flexible agendas. That's for the "official" transactions...

That's basically his M.O
Funding NGO's and organisations with "convenient" and flexible agendas. That's for the "official" transactions...

So curious, as from what I gather his foundation is deemed a charity, and web searches seem to call him a philanthropist. But then there seems to be this other side where his hedge fund success is dubious, and politicians and internet posters paint a very dark, though somewhat vague picture. I'm hoping to find out more about that.

This is business insider's description:

The 86-year-old has become a Rorschach test. To the left, he's a rich guy openly supporting causes many liberals believe in. But to some on the far right, he's more sinister and nefarious, despite a lack of evidence. For two decades, some have seen Soros as a kind of puppet master secretly controlling the global economy and politics.
--------------------------
I am curious as to how he does this and how big his reach is.

I know our own government here in the states have certainly done worse with more dodgy justifications.

please cite specific examples. Soros is just a poster child for the global elite banking cartel. do you have any concept of how global elite economic hierarchies function?

Back