Social South African Destruction Now Almost Assured

PrinceOfPain

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, the President, Jacob Zuma, fired the finance minister, Pravin Gordhan, last night (after recalling him on Wednesday from an international roadtrip intended to encourage investor confidence) and has replaced him with the former Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba.

Gigaba's only qualification for the job is his loyalty to the eminently corrupt president.
This is nothing more than a manoeuvre intended to give the president complete control over, and access to the treasury.
Considering that Zuma is in the pocket of the Gupta business/crime family, this could also be seen as the final chapter in a story of state capture.

For all those who predicted SA ending up like Zimbabwe, this could be the first real step in making you look like Nostradamuses.
This is also likely to be a wet dream come true if you like to debate against leftists.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-gordhan-motsoaledi-among-the-axed-20170331

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...acking-as-parties-react-to-reshuffle-20170331

Newly appointed Finance Minister Malusi Gigaba will have the tough task of reassuring credit rating agencies, which will be very unnerved by Zuma’s axing of Gordhan and Jonas.

This was the reaction from political analyst Daniel Silke after Zuma made some far-reaching changes to his Cabinet late on Thursday night.

Gigaba, former home affairs minister who previously had a stint as public enterprises minister, will now take charge of National Treasury – something Silke says will probably open the door for the Guptas to have their application for a banking licence approved, and see their desire to purchase the Habib Bank realised.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331

Zuma axed Gordhan and Jonas, despite opposition from his party and alliance partners Cosatu and the SACP.

This week Zuma recalled Gordhan from an investor roadshow in London, stoking speculation that he was planning to recall the finance minister.

Gordhan has been a vocal opponent of Zuma’s family friends, the Guptas, and was embroiled in three ongoing court cases with the family's companies.

So... I might be looking for a place to stay soon, any right-wingers want to take in an African refugee? That'll stun the liberals into silence ;)

Wait...... Africa is corrupt?

Lol, jk. No one cares about africa.

PM me if you need something. I'll see what I can do.

Wait...... Africa is corrupt?

Lol, jk. No one cares about africa.

... Then why are you in here?

And the problem is more with incompetence than it is corruption. Damned near everyone is corrupt. Africa just happens to have the market almost cornered on stupidity.

PM me if you need something. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, man. My "African refugee" statement was mostly joking.
My lady's parents have spent years begging her not to have kids in this country, and she really wants to move to Europe, so maybe this'll work out for the best.
Now to just find a European country that isn't being invaded.

My lady's parents have spent years begging her not to have kids in this country, and she really wants to move to Europe, so maybe this'll work out for the best.
Ha! Good luck. If it comes down to it though and you need something in America I will see what I can do.

Iceland might be a good bet. Look into that. They need immigrants too. 99% white as well.

We should take bets on which country falls first
Venezuela vs. South Africa

or the dark horse Germany

Albania.

So, the President, Jacob Zuma, fired the finance minister, Pravin Gordhan, last night (after recalling him on Wednesday from an international roadtrip intended to encourage investor confidence) and has replaced him with the former Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba.

Gigaba's only qualification for the job is his loyalty to the eminently corrupt president.
This is nothing more than a manoeuvre intended to give the president complete control over, and access to the treasury.
Considering that Zuma is in the pocket of the Gupta business/crime family, this could also be seen as the final chapter in a story of state capture.

For all those who predicted SA ending up like Zimbabwe, this could be the first real step in making you look like Nostradamuses.
This is also likely to be a wet dream come true if you like to debate against leftists.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-gordhan-motsoaledi-among-the-axed-20170331

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...acking-as-parties-react-to-reshuffle-20170331

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331

So... I might be looking for a place to stay soon, any right-wingers want to take in an African refugee? That'll stun the liberals into silence ;)

Last I spoke with you, you weren't concerned with any of this....

I wish the world had had that opinion when the country was run by a capable government.

America is a divided country right now because of the stupid Democrats trying very hard to undermine Trump's administration. We can't be worrying about the issues in South Africa.

Last I spoke with you, you weren't concerned with any of this....

You'll have to elaborate on the last time we spoke.
The last time I spoke about SA on here, I said I would wait until the next elections (2019) before deciding if I need to get out of the country. Also, the last time I spoke about this, it was land redistribution, not capture of the treasury.

Zuma's been gunning for control of the treasury for a while, but I honestly thought he'd keep getting his hand slapped back. The last time he tried to install a puppet as finance minister, it lasted a weekend.
There's still a chance that this decision could end his presidency, but that's not necessarily a good thing (elections aren't for another two years).

We are about to see global scale white flights occur in the near future.

Back