Social South African Destruction Now Almost Assured

I will hook you up in Ontario but only if you bring a breeding program of Boerboels with you.

I dunno how much it'd cost to bring mine over - but he's a beast I couldn't possibly leave behind.
Crossed with a ridgeback though, not a pure-breed.

I dunno how much it'd cost to bring mine over - but he's a beast I couldn't possibly leave behind.
Crossed with a ridgeback though, not a pure-breed.

I really want a real one, not one of tose watered down ones you can find here.

Our local cyote packs won't know what hit them.

I'm not sure if its legal, but I want to get a couple livestock protection dogs and take them around renting them to farmer and just letting them kill.

I really want a real one, not one of tose watered down ones you can find here.

Our local cyote packs won't know what hit them.

I'm not sure if its legal, but I want to get a couple livestock protection dogs and take them around renting them to farmer and just letting them kill.

Mine's a big mofo, and close to purebred - you can barely tell he has anything else in him, except when he get angry and gets the ridge along his spine. I haven't had him weighed for a while, but he's around 80/85kg (190-ish lbs). Head the size of a small car, lol.

You should check the legality though - I know they're banned in a few countries. Finding the bloodied remnants of a tresspasser's pants-leg in my boy's mouth, late one evening, told me why :D

They're amazingly loving beasts though. Phenomenal family animals. Need lots of space - which mine isn't getting enough of at the moment, since i recently and temporarily moved back into the city.
And yeah, coyotes should be a nice snack. hah!

Well that sucks for everyone white or black. LOL at @58miles that racist incel getting wrecked in this thread. Enjoy your public painal
Racist incel because I don't want Boer refugees in the USA? Just as long as they don't come here I'm fine, let more deserving refugees come instead.
200w.webp

Racist incel because I don't want Boer refugees in the USA? Just as long as they don't come here I'm fine, let more deserving refugees come instead.
200w.webp
What would be a more deserving refugee? These are hard working Europeans. How is that not desirable?

S
200w.webp
o the oppression olympics truly exists. People are people boer have every rights just like Pedro to claim asylum.

S

o the oppression olympics truly exists. People are people boer have every rights just like Pedro to claim asylum.
Actually no they don't laws regarding refugees are based on need and there are actually people who qualify under those rules and Boers do not qualify.

Last edited:
Actually no they don't laws regarding refugees are based on need and there are actually people who qualify under those rules and Boers do not qualify.

Feel free to list these “qualifications”.

Feel free to list these “qualifications”.
A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Under this definition Boers do not qualify.

Christ.....58Miles taking more fists in this thread than Paris Hilton at her best friends bachelorette party

A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Under this definition Boers do not qualify.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12176863

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html

While I'm not sure of the legitimacy of those sources, it seems like a disturbing trend.

So this is nothing to worry about right? In a country where an elected official led a song about killing white people the Boers have nothing to worry about. Got it.

So while I'll listen to @PrinceOfPain and believe there's no white genocide going on and they would fit in better in Eastern Europe, I can't help but think there's cause for concern. Kinda like with Jews in Lebanon. Things were ok until they weren't. Seems to me things can go south in one second, and I'd stay on my toes.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12176863

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html

While I'm not sure of the legitimacy of those sources, it seems like a disturbing trend.

So this is nothing to worry about right? In a country where an elected official led a song about killing white people the Boers have nothing to worry about. Got it.

So while I'll listen to @PrinceOfPain and believe there's no white genocide going on and they would fit in better in Eastern Europe, I can't help but think there's cause for concern. Kinda like with Jews in Lebanon. Things were ok until they weren't. Seems to me things can go south in one second, and I'd stay on my toes.
You don't have to believe PrinceOfPain believe the numbers.
Between April 2016 and March 2017, 74 people - of all races - were murdered on farms in South Africa, according to police figures, compared to more than 19,000 murders nationwide in the same period.

The BBC has found that there is no reliable data to suggest farmers are at greater risk of being murdered than the average South African.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45336840

The white genocide claims in SA is a damn lie. Point blank end of story. That means SA Boers in no way, shape, form or fashion qualify as refugees and have absolutely no business being treated as such.

Back