Social South African Destruction Now Almost Assured

Yeah let’s see how your illegals/crime ridden/welfare sucking economy compares to an economy full of SA Boers. Your ideal head of state would get ran into the ground in side by side comparison.
Well we have already seen what a country full of Boers brings, namely Apartheid something this nation has already had it's own version of for over a 100 years and I'm not even slightly interested in finding out if the Boers want to bring those day's back to the US and if it somehow does happen again I'm going to bear the brunt. No thanks.

BTW when it comes to race I already said I would happily take in little green Martians.

@58miles Here is the South Africa thread for you to talk about how much you hate the Boers.

Stop polluting the Zimbabwe thread with your off-topic shit.

Yeah let’s see how your illegals/crime ridden/welfare sucking economy compares to an economy full of SA Boers. Your ideal head of state would get ran into the ground in side by side comparison.
We have already seen an economy full of SA Boers brings and that's Apartheid. Btw Post Apartheid economic growth for years outpaced Apartheid economic growth.

Btw Post Apartheid economic growth for years outpaced Apartheid economic growth.

This is only true if you compare the mid-80s (South Africa's most heavily sanctioned period) to the 90s. Any other periods of comparison during the 20th century, reveals South Africa's pre-1994 economic growth to outpace its post-democratic economic growth.
Though, ultimately, apartheid would have proven to be unsustainable - something that even apartheid leaders realised - that was one of the reasons the allowed the unionisation of black labour.

When you rely on disinformation to make you case, you undermine your own point.
Your racist motivations are making you irrational.

This is only true if you compare the 80s (South Africa's most heavily sanctioned period) to the 90s. Any other periods of comparison during the 20th century, reveals South Africa's pre-1994 economic growth to outpace its post-democratic economic growth.

When you rely on disinformation to make you case, you undermine your own point.
Your racist motivations are making you irrational.
Yes they were heavily sanctioned in the 1980's that kind of thing tends to happen when you are a pos country implementing Apartheid. Also between the immediate Aftermath of Apartheid and 2011 the GDP almost tripled and the real GDP per capita went from about 4000 to 6000 in about the same time period, along with millions of new jobs.

So... I might be looking for a place to stay soon, any right-wingers want to take in an African refugee? That'll stun the liberals into silence ;)

I'm not much of a right-winger and my opinion on white South Africans has been largely and negatively shaped by the bad guys in Lethal Weapon 2, but you've been pretty cool and I got a free spare room in the house right now. I can offer a 'first 60 days free' Sherbro discount. :) Malema sounds like a fucking genocidal lunatic. You stay safe.

Foundation of ignorance?

When I said I'd gladly swap out SA Boers for pretty much any other refugees on the planet I meant it. I would happily take in little green Martians ahead of Boers.
Ok. I'll bite.

Want to spell it out for me why this is your stance?

Yes they were heavily sanctioned in the 1980's that kind of thing tends to happen when you are a pos country implementing Apartheid.

Nevertheless, it undermines your point.
Stop being irrational - apartheid was bad, yes, but it wasn't even the worst thing going on on the continent at the time, never mind in the world. Hell, there's more suffering in the country today than there was back then, and not even black South Africans have as much hatred for apartheid or the Boers as you do. Maybe get over yourself a little bit.

Also between the immediate Aftermath of Apartheid and 2011 the GDP almost tripled and the real GDP per capita went from about 4000 to 6000 in about the same time period, along with millions of new jobs.

No, it went from about 6000 to about 12000. It was marginally better than the previous 2-ish decades (again, sanctions in the 80s) and was about on par with America's and Britain's GDP growth over the same period. Nothing really notable, to be honest - and downright embarrassing compared to a fellow developing economy, like India's over the same period.
Also, we lost more jobs than we gained, unemployment has sky-rocketed, and wealth inequality has accelerated. Add to that, the skills that fled the country out of fear of civil war, and those that the new government incentivised out of the workforce (predominantly teachers and soldiers) and you get an idea of how all these new jobs were 'created' and why the country is in the shit it's in now.

Not sure what point you're trying to make, other than that sanctions in the 80s helped to create the the illusion of impressive growth in the 90s, at the cost of long-term sustainability. If so, I agree - it's sad that stupid people try to use that as a talking point.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a right-winger and my opinion on white South Africans has been largely and negatively shaped by the bad guys in Lethal Weapon 2, but you've been pretty cool and I got a free spare room in the house right now. I can offer a 'first 60 days free' Sherbro discount. :) Malema sounds like a fucking genocidal lunatic. You stay safe.

From what I know of you, you're more than conservative enough for me :)
I'm pretty liberal by my country's standards.

Ok. I'll bite.

Want to spell it out for me why this is your stance?
With so many more deserving refugees why take in Boers? If some people want a Muslim ban because of fear of them bringing terrorism to the US then I want a Boer ban for fears of them bringing the type of attitudes that led to Apartheid in SA.

With so many more deserving refugees why take in Boers? If some people want a Muslim ban because of fear of them bringing terrorism to the US then I want a Boer ban for fears of them bringing the type of attitudes that led to Apartheid in SA.

Except Boers have settled all over Africa, invited by those governments to bring their skills to such countries as Namibia, Kenya, and Botswana. They haven't started any uprisings, or brought the sort of social or political discontent that often accompanies an influx of Islam. They haven't raged against black governments or black majorities.
Turns out the Boers are more capable of tolerance and acceptance than you are.

Maybe you should be deported?

Ok, there might be more deserving refugees. That's an argument, but there are levels of "deserve" even amongst those people coming from the same places.

The second bit? Not so much. Do you need an explanation of the difference between an ideology and an ethnicity? Or race and religion? Or how the group you champion has a long and sordid history of expansionism while the other has been localized and without any interest in expanding their sphere of influence?

Nevertheless, it undermines your point.
Stop being irrational - apartheid was bad, yes, but it wasn't even the worst thing going on on the continent at the time, never mind in the world. Hell, there's more suffering in the country today than there was back then, and not even black South Africans have as much hatred for apartheid or the Boers as you do. Maybe get over yourself a little bit.

No, it went from about 6000 to about 12000. It was marginally better than the previous 2-ish decades (again, sanctions in the 80s) and was about on par with America's and Britain's GDP growth over the same period. Nothing really notable, to be honest - and downright embarrassing compared to a fellow developing economy's, like India's over the same period.
Also, we lost more jobs than we gained, unemployment has sky-rocketed, and wealth inequality has accelerated.

Not sure what point you're trying to make, other than that sanctions in the 80s created the illusion of impressive growth in the 90s. If so, I agree - it's sad that stupid people try to use that as a talking point.
For millions of people who lived through Apartheid and the millions in the US who lived through Jim Crow it was absolutely horrible. So you do me a favor, unless you actually had to live it get over your damn self and just be thankful the leaders of Apartheid got off so damn lightly and didn't have to face real justice like the Nazi's after WW2. It almost certainly won't happen but I still hold out hope that it will happen some day.

Perhaps the most striking successes since 1994 are the creation of a growing and sizable African middle class, increased real wages for the employed, and the extension of social welfare and services to underprivileged communities," said Colin Coleman, managing director at Goldman Sachs International.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/27/business/south-africa-since-apartheid/index.html

For millions of people who lived through Apartheid and the millions in the US who lived through Jim Crow it was absolutely horrible. So you do me a favor, unless you actually had to live it get over your damn self and just be thankful the leaders of Apartheid got off so damn lightly and didn't have to face real justice like the Nazi's after WW2. It almost certainly won't happen but I still hold out hope that it will happen some day.

Perhaps the most striking successes since 1994 are the creation of a growing and sizable African middle class, increased real wages for the employed, and the extension of social welfare and services to underprivileged communities," said Colin Coleman, managing director at Goldman Sachs International.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/27/business/south-africa-since-apartheid/index.html

your link does not work for me

You appear to be confused. I don't have to be thankful for the leaders of apartheid getting off lightly - I wasn't one of them, and I owe them no allegiance. I also spend my days working alongside people who did have to live through apartheid, from multiple perspectives. So, I am far more in touch with the horrors you speak of, than you are.
The difference is, that I am also in touch with the horrors of modern day South Africa - and this country today has a lot to teach apartheid-era South Africa about suffering, corruption and brutality. Yes, some of that is a by-product of apartheid-era practices and policies - but some of it is simply a result of the 'revolutionaries' that ostensibly 'saved their people' not giving enough of a shit to make an honest effort to fix the country.

Unfortunately, black apathy has turned out to be even deadlier than white brutality. And, at the end of the day, while you're still whining about 'black vs white' the reality's been revealed that the problem is plain old human iniquity.

You need to actually look at the statistics over time, not just rely on CNN for your emotive talking points. Also, your link isn't working for me.

Black growth has remained relatively flat over the past 100-odd years - with an almost imperceptible bump in the trend of exceptionally slow growth during the 90s, after which, the trend returned to it's historical norm of basically no growth. The populations whose growth most benefited from the fall of apartheid were the white and Asian populations of the country. That's despite policies specifically put in place to suppress white opportunities.
Again, today there is growing inequality, growing unemployment, and rising crime; and basically no black growth whatsoever.

Last edited:
Except Boers have settled all over Africa, invited by those governments to bring their skills to such countries as Namibia, Kenya, and Botswana. They haven't started any uprisings, or brought the sort of social or political discontent that often accompanies an influx of Islam. They haven't raged against black governments or black majorities.
Turns out the Boers are more capable of tolerance and acceptance than you are.

Maybe you should be deported?
Fine let them stay in Namibia, Kenya and Botswana. They aren't needed in the US.
Besides if the Boers were so capable of tolerance and acceptance Apartheid wouldn't have ended in only 1994?

Fine let them stay in Namibia, Kenya and Botswana. They aren't needed in the US.

I largely agree - they are better suited to those countries. They are, after all, native Africans.
I just disagree with your reasons for wanting to keep them out of the US - because your reasoning is racist.

Besides if the Boers were so capable of tolerance and acceptance Apartheid wouldn't have ended in only 1994?

48 years to learn a lesson isn't so bad, in political terms.
And, I didn't say that they were "so capable of tolerance and acceptance", just more so than you. You're just that much of a bigoted bastard.

ETA: It's sad that, even though you're being incredibly selective about the arguments of mine that you choose to confront, you're still incapable of presenting much to knock them down.

Well that sucks for everyone white or black. LOL at @58miles that racist incel getting wrecked in this thread. Enjoy your public painal

So, the President, Jacob Zuma, fired the finance minister, Pravin Gordhan, last night (after recalling him on Wednesday from an international roadtrip intended to encourage investor confidence) and has replaced him with the former Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba.

Gigaba's only qualification for the job is his loyalty to the eminently corrupt president.
This is nothing more than a manoeuvre intended to give the president complete control over, and access to the treasury.
Considering that Zuma is in the pocket of the Gupta business/crime family, this could also be seen as the final chapter in a story of state capture.

For all those who predicted SA ending up like Zimbabwe, this could be the first real step in making you look like Nostradamuses.
This is also likely to be a wet dream come true if you like to debate against leftists.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-gordhan-motsoaledi-among-the-axed-20170331

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...acking-as-parties-react-to-reshuffle-20170331

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331

So... I might be looking for a place to stay soon, any right-wingers want to take in an African refugee? That'll stun the liberals into silence ;)

I will hook you up in Ontario but only if you bring a breeding program of Boerboels with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back