Spacetime performing kata/tull excerpts (kick and hand techniques)

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those wondering why it's in my fucking apartment: It's illegal to film inside our dojang.

I

Were both those roundhouse kicks 45 degrees chamber or full round? I think the first one looked more like 45 snap.

Were both those roundhouse kicks 45 degrees chamber or full round? I think the first one looked more like 45 snap.

I think both were 45? Second one was better though (timing, rotation, speed, etc)

Look like a 90s teenager who just finished watching his first van damme movie for the first time.

<{cruzshake}>

Lights off....... Check
Coat on.......... Check

Money a bit tight is it?

Maybe another job to earn some more money.........

was this suppose

to be real or was it a comedy? i cant tell back then people did try weird ass shit in martial arts
Deff comedy....That's some Master Ken worthy level shit, LOL!

yeah but its form 80s which makes me think it could b real u didnt see funny martial arts parodys like that till the late 90s 2000s

"Grip the ear, rip it off." x2
"Ripping the wind pipe."
"Ripping the genitals off."
"Break the elbow with sword hand chop."
"Break the shoulder with another sword hand chop."
"Snapping the neck."
"Ripping off any REMAINING FLESH."

:eek:

I don't care how delusional this guy is, I don't wanna fight anyone who says such stuff in a calm voice like that.

Look like a 90s teenager who just finished watching his first van damme movie for the first time.

<{cruzshake}>

- The glorious 90s. A time where legends where born.
And Van Damme movies where awesome!

SpaceTime isnt that cool!

1349293591-1-clueless-640-825x580.jpg

Ashida Kim definitely BELIEVES he's a real Ninja

so the dude thinks he really is legit there huh tbh it isnt near the worst iv seen out there lol

Back