sparring

Haha, WTH man...the dude in the middle is lighting that little girl up and fully exploiting his reach advantage.
Seems like an okay arrangement, he works on keeping manlets at bay, she has to work on getting in and dealing with a taller opponent. She looks like a womanlet and lanky awkward 2/10 wood-not-bang-chicks isn't that rare if she decides to compete in MT/KB

But, I think you're missing some, explosiveness.
He's not exactly.... athletic and explosive

Seems like an okay arrangement, he works on keeping manlets at bay, she has to work on getting in and dealing with a taller opponent. She looks like a womanlet and lanky awkward 2/10 wood-not-bang-chicks isn't that rare if she decides to compete in MT/KB

WTF, hahah. that's a funny as fuck post.

Haha, WTH man...the dude in the middle is lighting that little girl up and fully exploiting his reach advantage.

thats a female fighter hes going against, shes actually in her 30s, just small weight and that guy is big.

thats a female fighter hes going against, shes actually in her 30s, just small weight and that guy is big.
Really? Not to be a prick, but she looks very green. She's doing a lot of beginner mistakes

Thanks for sharing @shincheckin

Always motivating seeing people spar. I always mean to record myself sparring but I never do.

Really? Not to be a prick, but she looks very green. She's doing a lot of beginner mistakes

your correct lol

but shes not green, she had about 12 fights i think before she stopped.

12 fights? Indy or neglected by coaches due to pecking order?

supposedly her old coach didnt teach her anything and just tossed her into fights. She was an old regular training partner of mine and we would work together quite a bit. its funny because sometimes youll see some guys who look very awkward on pads that are good fighters and vice versa

supposedly her old coach didnt teach her anything and just tossed her into fights. She was an old regular training partner of mine and we would work together quite a bit. its funny because sometimes youll see some guys who look very awkward on pads that are good fighters and vice versa
I figured it might be something like that after you listed her fights. Some folks also take too much fights in short period and it end up with a padded record. Tournament guys mostly.

this vid is me sparring a friend of mine, didnt realize he was on sherdog

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Keith-Carson-134241

Good stuff

this vid is me sparring a friend of mine, didnt realize he was on sherdog

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Keith-Carson-134241

Holy crap...that terrible filming made it unbearable to watch.

Tell whomever is recording next time to stop watching the sparring and watch through the damn phone instead lol...no point in recording if it's going to look like shit later on. Basically do the opposite of what you should be doing when at real fights (watching with your eyes instead of through a phone or camera).

Im assuming the other guy is an MMA fighter, due to how jumpy he looks.

Holy crap...that terrible filming made it unbearable to watch.

Tell whomever is recording next time to stop watching the sparring and watch through the damn phone instead lol...no point in recording if it's going to look like shit later on. Basically do the opposite of what you should be doing when at real fights (watching with your eyes instead of through a phone or camera).

Im assuming the other guy is an MMA fighter, due to how jumpy he looks.

lol yeah my coach recorded, he just set the phone down i think, i cant remember. My friend in the video is keith carson, hes a pro mma fighter. his sherdog link is just above the video.

some sparring clips, light to medium sparring, this is how I prefer to spar when fighting frequenlty so no injuries.

Pro Muay Thai fighter/old coach

pro mma fighter

pro MMA fighter

amatuer fighter, very high skill level

I am waiting for the kid with the blue ball to spar?

Damn your opponent in the first vid is formidable.

Judging by his name, is he French-Canadian?

Damn your opponent in the first vid is formidable.

Judging by his name, is he French-Canadian?

thank you, hes french from France. He is a professional MT fighter, and has been to thailand multiple times for extended trips, living, training and fighting there. (spent 1 yr at petchyindee for example). He is the best Nakmuay in the US (while he was here) I have ever met and your correct he is very formidable, has bout 60+ pro MT fights in thailand and has fought alot of thais with alot of experience. He has also fought at both lumpinee and rajadamnern stadiums. Here is a video of him fighting a thai with around 130+ fights.

training with him really took me to the next level before he left the US.

a buddy of mine catches every kick i throw basically. its an effective way to take away someones weapon.
Maybe with the shin pads, perhaps not in a real fight. Much harder to continuously catch kicks when it’s bone to bone

Maybe with the shin pads, perhaps not in a real fight. Much harder to continuously catch kicks when it’s bone to bone

thats a good point that i never thought about, however if someone is very good at catching, its a great way to take someones kicks away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back