Opinion Special Treatment, Election Meddling, Fake News, Spying

Aipac and ISIS are nor buddies. Maybe maybe some israeli agents sold weapons to hurt Assad because Assad with state military and possibly chemical weapons and ties to Iran is a more immediate military threat to Israel than terrorosts who only have ak47s and other small arms and humvees.
Okay now you have entered irrational terrirotry. Saudi isnt purely behind sunnism violence. The bukhari is and mainstream sunni juridprudence legal opinions.

The UN thing and number of muslim states and lack of muslims ever bending and being liberal needs to be said. Jews have like jewish voixe for peace and other liberal groups supporting israeli open borders and mixing with muslims. Meanwhile muslims dont have that. Muslims never try to act as the bigger "moral" power.

And yes more countries routinely bow to Islamic muslim countries pressure than Jewish. Only the west is pro Israel. Latin ameeica is neutral typically (that is changing) and Russia and china are woke on Islam but Russia pursues a balanced approach. They cant openly oppose muslims because it would make relations and Russias plans to control the eurasian sohere underminded since central asia, iran and the caucaus is largely muslim.

I like how you don't deny that their have been multiple documented cases of US and Israeli made weapons in ISIS hands. You just blame it on rouge operatives.

What about the discovery of US shell corps being used to buy large amounts of Russian made weapons to funnel to ISIS?

Any comment there? More rouge operatives?

This is what I surmize on the topic as well.

This is also how I understand it.

I don't know why people are so quick to dismiss the core tenets of religious ideologies as not being influential in foreign policy and strategy - particularly in countries that are still lagging intelectually and in every other metric outside of procreation.

Its so obvious that is how it is. US strategists can see it. Anyone who studies this stuff can. Look how china is treating their muslim issue. Their woke. The only reason they dont side with Israel is becauseand to oppose US sponsored hegemony and Israel is viewed as a vasal of that. Now Putin and russian strategists have actual likes to Israel and there aremany prominent jews around. I have no doubt in my mind when doors are closed Putins jewish ties and friends he likes more and them than muslims.

And the reason people dismiss it is the same reason they dismiss racial realism and actual evolutionary evidence regarding gender or race as "pseudoscience". It is counter to liberal ideology. Also just fyi man. Anytime you see these liberal postwrs in here make a post saying "scientists say genfer and race not exist" just remember these are not chinese or russian or global or israeli scientists. And they arent politically incorrect ones like the Bell curve writers or James watson. Nope they are approved social scientists or warped data. There are so many books exposing the lie. I went down that rabbithole once and was amazed at how little refutation that race and gender deniers have. Because they cant refute anything! There is a good book that escapes my name and im on mobile but i have it saved somewhere.
I like how you don't deny that their have been multiple documented cases of US and Israeli made weapons in ISIS hands. You just blame it on rouge operatives.

What about the discovery of US shell corps being used to buy large amounts of Russian made weapons to funnel to ISIS?

Any comment there? More rouge operatives?

That wouldnt change what i said about the issues of islam and israelis overall good and legitimacy especially when concerning non islamic and western values. Judeochristian among other. You have valid criticism of Israel and lobbying. But you let that cloud your outlook on any entity other tha saudi arabia and sunni islam in general. In addition you percieve israeli interests as more powerful and a threat to the US and that bias right or wrong is the carrying over and your acting like the islamic lobby and power isnt as powerful as the jewish. Well the world is a larger place than just the UK, US and EU. Islamic countries and their collectice power is felt at the UN and most countries join them. Your so unhinged regarding the topic of israel ive seen you make threats of wanting to harm netanyahu and saying screw them. A rather extreme view for a technical ally of yours who does tons of legitimate economic and social ties.

Last edited:
Its so obvious that is how it is. US strategists can see it. Anyone who studies this stuff can. Look how china is treating their muslim issue. Their woke. The only reason they dont side with Israel is becauseand to oppose US sponsored hegemony and Israel is viewed as a vasal of that. Now Putin and russian strategists have actual likes to Israel and there aremany prominent jews around. I have no doubt in my mind when doors are closed Putins jewish ties and friends he likes more and them than muslims.

And the reason people dismiss it is the same reason they dismiss racial realism and actual evolutionary evidence regarding gender or race as "pseudoscience". It is counter to liberal ideology. Also just fyi man. Anytime you see these liberal postwrs in here make a post saying "scientists say genfer and race not exist" just remember these are not chinese or russian or global or israeli scientists. And they arent politically incorrect ones like the Bell curve writers or James watson. Nope they are approved social scientists or warped data. There are so many books exposing the lie. I went down that rabbithole once and was amazed at how little refutation that race and gender deniers have. Because they cant refute anything! There is a good book that escapes my name and im on mobile but i have it saved somewhere.

That wouldnt change what i said about the issues of islam and israelis overall good and legitimacy especially when concerning non islamic and western values. Judeochristian among other. You have valid criticism of Israel and lobbying. But you let that cloud your outlook on any entity other tha saudi arabia and sunni islam in general. In addition you percieve israeli interests as more powerful and a threat to the US and that bias right or wrong is the carrying over and your acting like the islamic lobby and power isnt as powerful as the jewish. Well the world is a larger place than just the UK, US and EU. Islamic countries and their collectice power is felt at the UN and most countries join them. Your so unhinged regarding the topic of israel ive seen you make threats of wanting to harm netanyahu and saying screw them. A rather extreme view for a technical ally of yours who does tons of legitimate economic and social ties.

We will call this progress.

I didn't get called a anti-semite or tin-foil nutter once.

That has to be worth something.

We will call this progress.

I didn't get called a anti-semite or tin-foil nutter once.

That has to be worth something.

I dont see it as antisemitic. Not not inspired by islam from what i see. I attribute it more to anti zionism or whatever else. Or just personal vendetta of vengance based on the depth you believe israeli jews have power over american policy. So the extreme preference towards israel enemies or dislike of israel is intended to weaken such power by denouncing israel as legitimate or sound.

Uh oh. What now, Liberals? <{Heymansnicker}>

Oh and :

DtI4fm-U8AAT0ye.jpg

OUCH! <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Back