Srs question: Do men actually watch women fights?

Sometimes I watch because I'm too lazy to change the channel. Or if it's a title fight. Can't say I'm a huge fan though, at their worst they are insufferable sparring matches. It's essentially unheard of to see a high level war between two talented female fighters

Yes men's fights can be boring too but it seems to happen way more often with wmma

Yes I do. There's a different finesse in wmma. It's like women's tennis where they can't rely on power in the men's game and make it up somewhere else.

Rarely. Not enough high level competition to make divisions interesting enough for me to bother watching regularly. Exposure definitely helps WMMA to evolve, but it'll take some time.

I just don't think WMMA is "UFC level" yet. It literally takes under 10 seconds to name every truly elite WMMA fighter.

I watch the heavier ones (135+) as they seem more likely to be finishers. The others I fast forward make no mistake about that.

Yep, I watch them.

It's interesting to see the development of skill levels.
This is generally a new sport for the women and it's retarded to compare them to the men.

There are some really good, technical female fighters and there will be a lot more coming as their divisions grow, in time.

There are also quite a few amateurish ones, but those fights just remind me of old school MMA, where the fights were also pretty messy and fighters relied on natural and basic fighting instincts. That's fun to watch too.

I'll skip the vast majority including cyborg fights, I'll watch JJ, maybe Holly and used to watch Tate (not really for the skills on display tbf).

only the very best fights or if girls like Nunes and Cyborg are on. The rest is kinda meh.

I watch for the lolz if I watch at all. There is comedy in watching people who suck do stuff.

Especially when these women actually think they are tough and skilled. Double the lolz.

brViscMr40F68.gif

Back