St. Carnal's Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - I never thought I'd see so much backlash against Jolie. I personally find her really attractive.

Don't get me wrong, Lorenz. I'd still give her the butt hate, but there's a long list of chicks above her on my to-do list.

To be fair, I should probably mention that to the best of my knowledge, I'm not even on Mrs. Jolie's to-do list. But I'm confident that it's only because she hasn't met me.

Don't get me wrong, Lorenz. I'd still give her the butt hate, but there's a long list of chicks above her on my to-do list.

Fair enough. Everyone has their opinions I suppose. I'm just glad to hear you would be atleast willing to give that a once over.

To be fair, I should probably mention that to the best of my knowledge, I'm not even on Mrs. Jolie's to-do list. But I'm confident that it's only because she hasn't met me.

Once those pics of yours start flying around, I'm sure you'll be beating them off with a stick. "GET BACK (Insert hot female celebrity that you have a preference for here)"

75114d1212945687-funny-strange-random-pics-1212904871593.jpg

nice

Fair enough. Everyone has their opinions I suppose. I'm just glad to hear you would be atleast willing to give that a once over.

I'm a dude. Of course I would. See the link in my sig for proof that I'm only an 18 pack away from nailing Rosanne Barr.

You can have her, I'll take Sophia.

And she had kids. I can just imagine her pregnant.....

Preggo chicks are hot, as long as you don't think about the fact that they're about to spit out a snot and shit spewing beast and their bodies will go to FUCK.

Not a PC gamer.

It's out for the 360 also. It's quite fun, but is more of a real FPS.

And, Angelina would get it from me, remember, she's still the same chick that wore Billy Bob Thornton's BLOOD in a vial as a necklace. That means she has a 95% chance of being insane in the sack.

Oh, and, Audrey Hepburn was beautiful, not sexy.

There are two kinds of gamers. Tabletop and PC. Anything else is just femmy and fucked up.

I got a ps2 and that's it. Before that, I had a ps1. Before that, I had the original nintendo. I've never played a game on a PC. I hate sitting at computers.

PC Gaming was cool in the late 90s/early 00s - now its just full of MMORPG emo nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back