St. Carnal's Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this you?

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

I like action games, shooting games, sports game, and games with good storylines. Long games rule too.

Not sure if i could play online with a pirated game though.

I like games with no real thought required. Except for poker.

I like action games, shooting games, sports game, and games with good storylines. Long games rule too.

Not sure if i could play online with a pirated game though.

BioShock is a shooting game (sorta) with an excellent storyline and interesting audio/visual style.

The Orange Box is an excellent set of games (Half Life 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2), each one very different from the other. HL2 is a story driven FPS, Portal's a puzzle game and TF2 is a team-based online FPS.

I've never had the desire to play an online game. If I wanted to interact, I do something esle.

Carnal you play Warhammer or 40k? I used to see a thing in you're sig that said something about it.

No, I just play old DOS games and shit like Civ II, III and IV.

But I did used to play tabletop RPG's, mostly GURPS and Earthdawn and some of the other cats at the gaming club played Warhammer and other miniature shit.

I've never had the desire to play an online game. If I wanted to interact, I do something esle.

To quote (Well, paraphrase) Bas Rutten from GTA 4 in response to "2nd Life".

"I hate the Internets. I walk around and meet people, but I can't heel hook them. What is the point if you can't maim people?"

No, I just play old DOS games and shit like Civ II, III and IV.

But I did used to play tabletop RPG's, mostly GURPS and Earthdawn and some of the other cats at the gaming club played Warhammer and other miniature shit.

Cool - tabletop shit is so expensive now its ridiculous. I dont really bother doing it much. Its all computer stuff now.

MGS4 is weird, different and hard thus far. I figured at least horsie would want to know.

Online, quake3arena- a twitchy shooter-

Urban Terror - not so twitchy

Yeah erco, i played Bioshock for the 360. Excellent game.

I'll look into team fortress, i used to love the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back