Star Wars 2026. Brace your self.

Well it can't be any worse than the last one. Maybe Disney will realize the biggest issue of the newest films. No tits. If they would back off with the pg-13 shit and have the balls to make an R rated star wars film with some real violence and some titties it would probably be the highest rated of all time.

Agreed.

51ONa2U02FL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

rotj_fisher.-h_2016.jpg

12189961_1033808203349553_1017265756971102909_n.0.0.jpg

They were on to something. I just can quite put my finger in it.... er... on it.

Agreed.

51ONa2U02FL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

rotj_fisher.-h_2016.jpg

12189961_1033808203349553_1017265756971102909_n.0.0.jpg

They were on to something. I just can quite put my finger in it.... er... on it.

I just looked up the director's bio.

Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy (Urdu: شرمین عبید چنائے; born November 12, 1978) is a Canadian-Pakistani journalist, filmmaker and political activist known for her work in films that highlight gender inequality against women.

<{clintugh}>

So... my princess slave story line isn't likely. Nor are hot women, or anything a straight male may find appealing.

So Disney, one of the most powerful companies in the world, is handing off Star Wars, one of the most profitable franchises of all time, over to some inexperienced director who’s mission is to push some agenda that nobody gives a shit about.

Let me guess what happens.. Rey tries to rebuild the Jedi order, her top pupil turns to the dark side from a mysterious entity. The entity has something to do with palpatine. Her pupil turns on said entity at end then Rey dies. New pupil ends up in some lesbian relationship with Rey’s daughter or some bs. The end.
Disney is self destructing.

Id watch that if it has a lesbian sex scene using light sabre hilts as the dildos

According to Daisy Ridley, the new film will take Star Wars, "in a new direction".

So...actually a good movie?

Nah, that's just crazy talk! ;)
Thought they already did that when they subverted expectations.

It seems a little far fetched to expect the same people that ruined the franchise to now be the one's to save it.

I won't say that Walt Disney Corporation's Star Wars is completely dead and buried. An awesome trilogy of Darth Bane movies might make it have a small revival. However, Episodes 7, 8, and 9 left a sour taste in the mouths (so to speak) of a gargantuan amount of folks.

When is this new Star Wars movie set to release? 2029? I know for a fact that it won't be this year or next year.

I doubt this movie actually happens after seeing the response to the plan. The lefty weirdos have totally jumped the shark.

They're still going to do the Rey movie. It's inevitable. All the Youtube channels proclaiming the imminent demise of the project just needs content for the day.

Back