Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying home last night, chick next to me had some decently nice feet, so I grabbed a pic to share with you perverts. enjoy. 20160413_170413-1.jpg

The Young Bucks do it in a tongue in cheek way. It's overkill on purpose.

It still diminishes the impact. But, that is them in a nutshell. I don't hate flippy shit, it just needs to be in moderation, otherwise, you get a pop, yeah, but then what? You move on to the next spot, et cetera, et cetera.

It's like Mike Awesome, yeah? As a comparison, 'Taker did the dive over the ropes once a year, massive pop, iconic moment cos it was rare and, he built up to it. Awesome would open the match with that shit, mild pop at best and, then what? Where do you go from there?

Wasn't talking about here, which makes no sense, because I talked about how I saw it, and the comments on it said that.

So why are you reacting to people in here like we're the types of people making those types of comments

Flying home last night, chick next to me had some decently nice feet, so I grabbed a pic to share with you perverts. enjoy. View attachment 90705

Were these photos taken with consent.

Asking for a friend.

Blink once if yes, blink twice if no. Thrice if you asked and she said no but you took the pic anyway.

What's NOT to like about strong style

For me it makes everything else kinda look fake and lame. It's fine if you have an entire promotion in their own "universe" so to speak doing their thing (NJPW), but if there is one guy (who doesn't look the least bit intimidating) going around kicking others as hard as is possible, then it makes everything else on that show look weaker by comparison. Imagine if Brock didn't look intimidating at all but was still suplexing MFers all over the place. It would make you scratch your head.

Whats up with them superkicking little kids? I don't get it

Obligatory:

tumblr_lrp2z0U2Bf1qjfxauo1_500.jpg

It still diminishes the impact. But, that is them in a nutshell. I don't hate flippy shit, it just needs to be in moderation, otherwise, you get a pop, yeah, but then what? You move on to the next spot, et cetera, et cetera.

It's like Mike Awesome, yeah? As a comparison, 'Taker did the dive over the ropes once a year, massive pop, iconic moment cos it was rare and, he built up to it. Awesome would open the match with that shit, mild pop at best and, then what? Where do you go from there?
The Buck's kicks are like Flair or Benoit chops. They are way more than just the kicks, but they get a pop and are fun to see. The DDT is more deserving of getting it's finisher status back.

ziggler corbin feud should be interesting.

corbin needs to do something about his thinning hair tho

The Buck's kicks are like Flair or Benoit chops. They are way more than just the kicks, but they get a pop and are fun to see. The DDT is more deserving of getting it's finisher status back.

I agree on the DDT.

On the kicks thing though, yes, but the chop has never been a finisher and, while painful, doesn't look devastating. Again, kayfabe, that is a full force kick in the face. That should be a goddamn finisher, not a throwaway set-up move. And, nowadays they barely get a pop unless it is out of nowhere and actually sold, rather than sold like a chop, or some low level move.

Asking for a friend.

Blink once if yes, blink twice if no. Thrice if you asked and she said no but you took the pic anyway.
Blink.

Asking for a friend.

I was reaching for the safety card in the exit row to review per the request of the in-flight crew and my phone camera must have went off.

One of those two stories....

double arm ddt imo

I agree on the DDT.

On the kicks thing though, yes, but the chop has never been a finisher and, while painful, doesn't look devastating. Again, kayfabe, that is a full force kick in the face. That should be a goddamn finisher, not a throwaway set-up move. And, nowadays they barely get a pop unless it is out of nowhere and actually sold, rather than sold like a chop, or some low level move.
Kawada kicks, big boots, and enzuigiris never finish anyone either. I don't see the difference. The figure four never finishes anyone now, Flair "mastered" it, just like Michaels and the kick.

The only person who should be allowed to super kick anymore is Luke Harper. Because it looks like he murdered someone when he does it.

whats the term for SC stunner/diamond cutter

I swear, some people both take this too seriously and not seriously enough.
"Wrestlers nowadays are ruining the superkick!"
"The neckbeards are ruining the product!"
"They need to learn psychology!"
"That's too flashy!"
"Roman Reigns are not good enough!"
"Vince is senile!"

You can't really please anyone in this climate.

TBH, they should just call it a Micheal kick or something. Superkick implies that it'd finish the opponent off, not just a transitional move.

I think there is a place for virtually every type of wrestling in moderation.

What is the deal with Nakamura though from reports of people who have wrestled him? From what I have seen he looks like he is snug but not particularly stiff, I feel it is just played up more as part of his gimmick. If he is seriously kneeing and booting people as hard as he can then I would be a bit disappointed.

For me it makes everything else kinda look fake and lame. It's fine if you have an entire promotion in their own "universe" so to speak doing their thing (NJPW), but if there is one guy (who doesn't look the least bit intimidating) going around kicking others as hard as is possible, then it makes everything else on that show look weaker by comparison. Imagine if Brock didn't look intimidating at all but was still suplexing MFers all over the place. It would make you scratch your head.

Obligatory:

tumblr_lrp2z0U2Bf1qjfxauo1_500.jpg

Any fucker who had the build to suplex everybody would look intimidating.

Big Show and Mark Henry ain't gonna get chucked about by Rey Mysterio.

But they can still get defeated by a smaller dude and make it look convincing.

Oh and chops hurt. And wind.

They hurt like motherfucking motherfuck fuck.

PS if Mark Henry or Big Show got suplexed by Mysterio than I omitted that what I watched of his run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back