Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had tights made that used HHH's colors and HBK threw a hissy fit. Orton of all people told Shawn to shut the fuck up.

he also got the hurricane in shit with vince when he was using the chokeslam gimmick even though he got the ok from big show, taker and kane

he also got the hurricane in shit with vince when he was using the chokeslam gimmick even though he got the ok from big show, taker and kane

I didnt know that one. HBK really was on some kind of a quest to be the biggest dick he could be

I didn't mean it as Strong Style wrestlers don't sell, I meant tell Shibata and Ishii that you don't have to no sell to be Strong Style.
Lol I wasn't sure where you were going with that. Yeah, those dudes are nuts. I think Shibata legitimately KO'ed himself headbutting Tenzan last week. Fucking amazing PPV by the way. Naito seems to be bringing back the attitude era in Japan of all places. That was amazing.

I wonder what the etiquette on finisher use is. Obviously it is only really a thing in the big companies.

I'd say Renee Young for hottest in the company, right now. I do have a spot for Naomi, too.

Renee is a great looking girl but I get weirded out by the fact that she has no lips. (and probably pointy elbows)

Watching SmackDown and does Zack Ryder have a bald spot just behind that spiked bit at the front?

Pfft....LOL.

Yeah, I'm really upset over here, all-caps.

That's right, somebody butt hurt over comments made toward some NJPW darling, is calling someone else a neckbeard.

We've officially entered Bizarro Land.
cge1sib.gif

Renee is a great looking girl but I get weirded out by the fact that she has no lips. (and probably pointy elbows)

She has that low-key 'dirty' quality to her, though. Seems like she would be a laff-and-a-half to hang out with, then shag in the park, while drinking Bulmers.

This conversation about NJPW perfectly encapsulated wrestling fans as a whole. A lot of people just seems to want to "enjoy" whatever product they enjoy yet enraged at other people for expressing their opinion about it because somehow it is not the "right" way to enjoy it. Whether it is about strong style, Roman Reigns, Bret Hart, CM Punk or whatever is the berserk button of the day. You can't try to be laid back and then be serious all at the same time. Sure, you can jerk off in whatever echo chamber you are in pretending that you are superior to everyone else outside of your comfort zone, but you might as well go to the Special Olympic too. Unless it is a subjective fact that is etching in stone, debating like this will go nowhere.

I remember when Vader was supposed to beat HBK at SS 96, and Shawn threw a huge hissy fit.

By the way, this argument about Strong Style is rather funny when we are relating to The Young Bucks. Some people in here are really uppity about them using the Superkick in their tongue-in-cheek way. Why? Because it is a "fight", a "performance fight", but a "fight" nonetheless. But yet when some Japan org decided to take it to its logical conclusion by having stiffer shots and legit strike apparently it is not "wrestling" anymore.

Shake my head, these people. Make up your mind, will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back