Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-gifs-keep-that-door-closed.gif

LOL! What the hell is that from?

Just gotta tap that class ring a little harder against them Lone Star bottles

brother.

Oh dear god. The ONLY beer worse than Lone Star is Milwaukee's Test. It's like a choice between piss and warm piss.

I don't much about the spotfest, bc the guys still hit their finishers and kick out of them. I think they should still only get hit by a finisher once and call it that, or you get one kickout if its a big blow off match or for title.

Just gotta tap that class ring a little harder against them Lone Star bottles

brother.
I would love to see dedicated jobbers brought back, and matches that end on signatures and bigger regular moves.

My biggest issue with the WWE's direction is that it desperately wants to escape from being labeled wrestling. They want it to be "sports entertainment" more akin to a variety show, not anything related to pro wrestling. Problem is, they're just half assing it on both ends and it's suffering as a product because of it.

Well, Vince really wanted to get out of being a "wrestling promoter", but that's what everyone will remember him by. He's probably just lying to himself that his product is anything but wrestling.

Snarky gif can only go so far, mate.

Oh dear god. The ONLY beer worse than Lone Star is Milwaukee's Test. It's like a choice between piss and warm piss.

Dont bad mouth the Milwaukee Beast. I liked Lone Star when I had it, of course I bought it from a giant ass GBH (or whatever the fuck the three letter store in TX is). It's fine.

I would love to see dedicated jobbers brought back, and matches that end on signatures and bigger regular moves.

I've never once bought into the Blue Thunderbomb being a finisher bc Sami Zayn hasn't pinned anyone with it, it would be cool if he did. Or when Kevin Owens does the counter to the superplex off the turnbuckle. It would just be cool to see guys win with different moves, especially AJ Styles when he does the 450 off the ropes.

Someone make a gifv/gyf of the :13-:30 on that Steiner Screwdriver compilation. Do it for the people.

Sounds like we need to get Machida in here!

Dont bad mouth the Milwaukee Beast. I liked Lone Star when I had it, of course I bought it from a giant ass GBH (or whatever the fuck the three letter store in TX is). It's fine..

Ah H-E-B, aka the greatest grocery store in existence. Bless Howard E. Butt for giving us the gift of cheap and good groceries.

Trust, Lone Star is basically Red Dog in a smaller can yeeeesh. That's why the national beer of Texas is Shiner Bock. Once you go Shiner, all other beers pale in comparison.

Ah H-E-B, aka the greatest grocery store in existence. Bless Howard E. Butt for giving us the gift of cheap and good groceries.

Trust, Lone Star is basically Red Dog in a smaller can yeeeesh. That's why the national beer of Texas is Shiner Bock. Once you go Shiner, all other beers pale in comparison.

I think it was a 6er of Shiner (probably a name of a country song) and a tall boy of Lone Star. I just like to drink the local cheap hsit wherever I'm at, and I'll be damned if I wasnt gonna drink a Lone Star in Texas.

Ouch! That inverted suplex from Del Rio to Styles on SmackDown.

Styles just won on Raw with the flying forearm.

Sorry, the Phenomenal Forearm.

I think it was a 6er of Shiner (probably a name of a country song) and a tall boy of Lone Star. I just like to drink the local cheap hsit wherever I'm at, and I'll be damned if I wasnt gonna drink a Lone Star in Texas.

I do that whenever I travel or whenever friends of mine go places. My fave beer I have discovered doing this is natural bohemian from Baltimore. That is the greatest shitty beer on earth I tell you. Far as the good expensive kind goes I live in Michigan and we are probably more spoiled than most when it comes to indies. Ive yet to have something made by at water that wasnt completely delightful

This conversation about NJPW perfectly encapsulated wrestling fans as a whole. A lot of people just seems to want to "enjoy" whatever product they enjoy yet enraged at other people for expressing their opinion about it because somehow it is not the "right" way to enjoy it. Whether it is about strong style, Roman Reigns, Bret Hart, CM Punk or whatever is the berserk button of the day. You can't try to be laid back and then be serious all at the same time. Sure, you can jerk off in whatever echo chamber you are in pretending that you are superior to everyone else outside of your comfort zone, but you might as well go to the Special Olympic too. Unless it is a subjective fact that is etching in stone, debating like this will go nowhere.
Pipe down pedo

KO/Ambrose on commentary:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back