Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That psychotic Scott Steiner promo is one of the best.

This feud is hitting Swagger vs. Del Rio levels of who gives a fuck.

Considering this is a gimmick account, no shit Sherlock.

How do you get from an avatar to suspect someone being a pedo anyway? Through the internet no less. I'd like to see the logic train from that.

Well for starters, the accused vehemently denies it, like he's on trial.

Just sayin'...

The fuck dude your the one who keeps saying your a gimmick. Im saying dont post gimmick bullshit and post your actual thoughts its not that complicated of a concept . Is English not your first language ?

Surprisingly, yes. English is not my first language.

And given the subforum we are arguing, I don't think everyone here is really talking their actual thoughts, either. I'm just being more forward about it.

Surprisingly, yes. English is not my first language.

And given the subforum we are arguing, I don't think everyone here is really talking their actual thoughts, either. I'm just being more forward about it.

1 im not surprised
2 Im as real as it gets and this "character" I play here is what im really like 24/7

See I dont know about you but I really am a big fat Michigan white trash boy that loves punk rock. I dont know how to be anyone other than who I am and judging by how wack you come across your not that great at being someone else either

You dont make lotta sense to me homie and Im going to leave it at that.
Try not to diddle anyone

I thought gimmick accts weren't allowed?

lol well that didnt turn out the way he had hoped

So without going back and reading about it, has anyone brought up the fact that poppa pump opened a Shoney's in GA?

So without going back and reading about it, has anyone brought up the fact that poppa pump opened a Shoney's in GA?
Did you hear Roman Reigns is champ now?
Much better choice than that useless fuckin Dean Ambrose dont ya think

Is that why he looks like Colonel Sanders in those recent pics?

Did you hear Roman Reigns is champ now?
Much better choice than that useless fuckin Dean Ambrose dont ya think
I'm the biggest fan of the Roman Empire...fuck Dean and his Dad bod...

Is that why he looks like Colonel Sanders in those recent pics?
Colonel Sanders started KFC. It's a completely different place than Shoney's...

P.S. don't let Scotty hear you talking trash...he'll kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back