Steiner's vs Road Warriors vs Hart Foundation

Who is the best

• Steiner's

• Hart Foundation

• Road Warriors

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMO Road Warriors and The Steiners are an honest 50/50 flip to who the #1 Tag Team of all-time is.

Steiners are the greatest in my opinion, but IDGAF, I liked the Hart Foundation better

ikJg75Px.gif

When you say Scott Steiner scared you, was it when he was a vanilla babyface as part of a tag team or was it after he had went solo and transformed himself into a huge steroided up angry monster with the weird facial hair and the chain mail?
Long hair, neon singlet, super over babyface tag team, the dude just couldnt not be scary, I'm sure his brother was the same but he had the friendly beard. Scott just looked like a bruiser enjoying getting to beat the shit out people for money. He was REAL.

BPP was cool, but he was goofy tbh in my eyes. Seeing Steiner resort to the cheating when he looked like he could kill everyone and the weird walkout gear, I liked the classic version tbh and missed the tagteam when they were gone.

Long hair, neon singlet, super over babyface tag team, the dude just couldnt not be scary, I'm sure his brother was the same but he had the friendly beard. Scott just looked like a bruiser enjoying getting to beat the shit out people for money. He was REAL.

BPP was cool, but he was goofy tbh in my eyes. Seeing Steiner resort to the cheating when he looked like he could kill everyone and the weird walkout gear, I liked the classic version tbh and missed the tagteam when they were gone.

The mail coif was badass, I don't care what anyone says.

The Road warriors drew a lot more money and were WAY more over. The Steiner's were obviously better workers

Steiners are objectively more talented and were great, but man I was a Road Warriors mark, for me they were the epitome of tag wrestling during my childhood.

unbiased, op's list is good.

If we are talking about being a draw,i dont think out of these three anybody was a bigger draw than the Road Warriors.

Road Warriors. While not the most technical, they made squash matches good. They could also cut a great promo. And as already pointed out, they changed what tag team wrestling was all about.

If we are talking about being a draw,i dont think out of these three anybody was a bigger draw than the Road Warriors.
Making money and selling tickets. The top draws for tag teams would have to be Road Warriors, Rock ‘n’ Roll Express and Midnight Express.

Last edited:

there's a good reason they still call it "the road warrior pop"

although that might get changed after last night lol

there's a good reason they still call it "the road warrior pop"

although that might get changed after last night lol

Gotta handicap last night some for being a home crowd.

If it continues that way elsewhere you may be on to something.

Rank them in order and choose the best

1. Steiner's
2. Hart foundation

3. Road warriors
Steiners
LOD
Hart Foundation

All better than the garbage we have now.
Anyone who still watches wrestling is chasing memories.

I love the Road Warriors, I saw them wrestle live in 1992, great tag team, and the building went insane when their music hit, got one of the best pops all night from the crowd. It was so loud

Back