Stephan Bonnar Arrested For Dui

Life of most fighters when their career is either done or didnt pan out the way they wanted it to be.

Get depressed due to lost in life, and start to resort to substances to get away from that depression

Or maybe he's just a drunk.

Citizens arrest with a gun against a drunk ex MMA fighter? That's dangerous as shit for all involved.

I like Bonnar and wish him the best. Think I read recently he worked at a strip club that accepted Crypto. Hope he didn't have his life savings invested in crypto.

His life can't be too bad if he's around hot naked girls all day, as long as he accepts them being the unloyal ho bag sluts they are.

1029-stephan-bonnar-mug-wm-1.jpg

Yep, thats him alright

Must have had some big dudes restraining him damn
No kidding. I would think that even retired and washed up, an ex MMA fighter that size would be incredible hard to restrain for a couple average guys. One of them had to be a big dude, or he was completely wasted.

Citizens arrest with a gun against a drunk ex MMA fighter? That's dangerous as shit for all involved.

I like Bonnar and wish him the best. Think I read recently he worked at a strip club that accepted Crypto. Hope he didn't have his life savings invested in crypto.

His life can't be too bad if he's around hot naked girls all day, as long as he accepts them being the unloyal ho bag sluts they are.
<escalate99>

Looks like an elite group.

Those faces seem to gloat at me.

Didn’t mean to trigger you...sorry..

shit
/SHit/
VULGAR SLANG
noun
  1. 1.
    feces.
  2. 2.
    a contemptible or worthless person.
verb
  1. 1.
    expel feces from the body.
I'm glad you found the definition for what I called you and what you are spewing out of that hole you call a mouth.

Back