Media Stephen A. Smith Destroys Conor McGregor In His Recent Takes

But Brock isn't a boxer so it wouldn't be in a boxing match it would be on the streets. Brock would break Conor's spine and leave him permanently disfigured. Conor would only be alive if Brock wanted to let him live.

I don't know, Conor's been working a lot on his grappling. He could probably reverse position on Lesnar and start teeing off on him.

The fact that people even watch sports 'analysis' is laughable. People watching grown men talking about other grown men throwing a ball around
It's for the simple fact that some people will not understand what they are watching or the skills required to do certain things. You can't expect every viewer/fan to know all the details/strategies/techniques/tactics/etc that goes into a play in basketball, or a fight in boxing or mma. They serve as educational tools for the people that want a better understanding of what is going on without having to figure it out themselves especially if they are not actively playing/training in the sports. To people that train/play/compete it may seem like they are stating the obvious, but to the people that aren't it's very educational for them.

You’re literally on an MMA forum, where people analyze and discuss various elements of the sport, you dumb fuck.
Keep your double digit IQ posts to yourself please. There's a big difference between being in a discussion and just sitting there listening someone talk. You should have done the latter for my post, as you may have actually parsed the very simple statement I made.

Conor would dust Brock's chin in a boxing match.

That's actually pretty funny....You were joking, right?
Right, almost as intelligent as these responses:

Seems like your emotions are all over the place. One minute you're upset, the next minute you're laughing at unfunny gifs and midget jokes.
So, if I think something is funny and you don't think it is, that means I'm not MENSA level intelligent like you? You determine what is funny and what is not funny...for EVERYONE! OK, got it. I'm writing that down.

That's actually pretty funny....You were joking, right?

So, if I think something is funny and you don't think it is, that means I'm not MENSA level intelligent like you? You determine what is funny and what is not funny...for EVERYONE! OK, got it. I'm writing that down.

Ugh, MMA fans gonna keep this guy relevant just a bit longer.

There would be nothing more just and fitting than for this guy to become a sole MMA guy.
Like a hand in a glove.

This game is more about drama and clout chasing than majority of other sports.

He wouldn’t dare do another sit down interview with Conor after these takes lol

Yeah he may be right, but Conor would have this loudmouth in the fetal position if he wanted to put his hands on him.

You've done nothing but shit-post about Conor day in day out for the past few weeks. He's got your jimmies so beyond rustled, it's hilarious. Stephen is not a "senior citizen" either, he's probably younger than you.

Conor would dust Brock's chin in a boxing match.

tenor.gif

He wouldn’t dare do another sit down interview with Conor after these takes lol
Or what, Conor will pretend he wants to fight him and wait for security to grab him like he always does

lowest-common denominator analysis. yawn.

Stephan A Smith does was he does best... picking the low hanging fruit as if his take isn’t something that most of us don’t already know. Sadly this is geared towards the casual fan that will actually believe the Twitter drivel coming out of SBG and McGregor himself. Additionally the actual knowledgeable MMA journalists who cover the UFC are too terrified of Dana to circulate these types of takes.

I agree. In hindsight, he was spot on on both. Not really a fan of him being in the UFC and rather have him stick to NBA and boxing, but this one is worth a share imo.

I remember arguing the obvious with people just as stephen did. People were offended like I was attacking the sport itself by saying cowboy mailed it in.

Back