Media Stephen A Smith vows to respond to the bullsh*t from Rogan.

how many times has he been on there? How does Rogan want to burn bridges like this??

he doesn't give a fuck - Rogan doesn't need the UFC. I'm sure it'll suck to a degree for him as a fan, but nobody wants to suck corporate dick.

Rogan has done so at Dana's behest, but I'm sure he won't for Smith.

I'm not with everyone saying Rogan KOs Stephen A. He looked like a child standing next to him.

Stephen A has responded

This guy has a bit of a point.

But he's an idiot for dismissing Cerrone and how impressive Conor looked. Only idiots who've never taken a hit to the face think that those shoulderstrikes to the nose were not impressive. A light jab would have SAS concussed until next month.

Why not? Mma fans already trash talk fighters more than any other fans do to other athletes. The athletes themselves trash talk their fellow fighters more than athletes do in other sports. The fucking president of the ufc trash talks his own fighters. But God forbid an analyst doesn't put on the kid gloves before he says something critical of a precious mma fighter

If you can't tell the difference between fans talking trash and a sports pundit, God help you.

As for Dana, what he does is a different .... although I often don't agree with the way he conducts himself.

Even so ... SAS hasn't earned the right to be disrespectful.

Rogan is gonna get a call from his bald overlord telling him to shut the fuck up about anything ESPN does and the guys they bring in
Expect an apology from the shill soon enough

He tells the truth, and cupcakes like you can’t handle it. You’d rather listen to that dipshit Rogan tell you that every fighter in the octagon on fight night is the GOAT, and the most amazing fighter the planet has ever seen. He’s an IDIOT. Stephen A doesn’t gargle Dana’s balls and shill for the UFC like Joe does.

One is not exclusive of the other. Even a shill can be right.

You dip shit.

No Joe was right, but SAS is going to bust on him for not saying anything on that night. SAS argues with people live on the air for a living. He would have welcomed the argument..
I'm sure its Joe trying to keep it professional instead of turning it into a confrontation. There's a time and place for everything, and they can argue it out when the time and place is right.

Stephen A Smith needs to stay. Sooner or later he’ll be attacking Dana’s dumb bullshit instead of going along with it like Joe the Shill.
you have a severly inflated and inaccurate opinion in regards to Smith

Rogan is gonna get a call from his bald overlord telling him to shut the fuck up about anything ESPN does and the guys they bring in
Expect an apology from the shill soon enough

No way... Cool avatar

They actually said 'possible' mild orbital fracture. The point is that he was not seriously hurt like people are trying to pretend

I quoted directly from the article that was on the main page, it didn't say possible.

Like I said, you have a very dull view of what it takes to be a top level fighter, much less the top of the top. Far more impressive than something as dull and codified as computer programming.
I'm talking about fighting in general. He's exaggerating about it. I'm not a programmer so I'm not being biased, I just used it as an example since it's one of the harder degrees to get. Plus, creating a software program that becomes a household name is far more impressive than most things on this earth, that's just the truth. You overthink something that is basically a fist fight between two trained people.

SAS sent that video of him hitting the pads out thinking it would put fear into Antonio Browns heart who was insulting him on twitter.
The only thing that I fear is that a person can actually look like that while punching, especially a man. I'm not asking for Mayweather skills, but a 1-2 combination is something you can look good doing with some degree of practice.

I'm talking about fighting in general. He's exaggerating about it. I'm not a programmer so I'm not being biased, I just used it as an example since it's one of the harder degrees to get. Plus, creating a software program that becomes a household name is far more impressive than most things on this earth, that's just the truth. You overthink something that is basically a fist fight between two trained people.

<TrumpWrong1>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back