Media Stephen A Smith vows to respond to the bullsh*t from Rogan.

Even if you hate Rogan, if you pick him to lose that fight, you’re stupid as fuck.

I guess creating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube doesn't impress sherdoggers like you who have a 140+ IQ.

You overthink something that is basically people pressing buttons. Binary code with no living breathing randomity .

I am indeed far more impressed by Conor McGregor, or say Anderson Silva.

And yes, 146.

You overthink something that is basically people pressing buttons. Binary code with no living breathing randomity .

I am indeed far more impressed by Conor McGregor, or say Anderson Silva.

And yes, 146.
LOL sure thing bud. Everyone's a prodigy, as is their child. You overthink something that a caveman can fucking do.

To hell with Joe Rogan, for forcing Brendan Schaub's "comedy" upon humanity!!
:mad:

Give it up for Joe Rogan, the new Minister Of Propaganda for the UFC!!
:mad:

Push a button?
In your case yeah. You seem to worship fighting for some reason. I like it too, but it seems as if you don't understand there are bigger and better things in the world than 2 topless guys fighting in a cage.

This guy has a bit of a point.

But he's an idiot for dismissing Cerrone and how impressive Conor looked. Only idiots who've never taken a hit to the face think that those shoulderstrikes to the nose were not impressive. A light jab would have SAS concussed until next month.
I don't think anybody is calling for SAS to get a title shot, so his own striking ability is irrelevant. Should we check Ariel Helwani's training footage and fire him too, or is it not that but that SAS just criticized a guy that Joe likes?

Several other fighters have said the same thing SAS said. Kevin Lee would whip you, Rogan and SAS on the same night, and he said those were really weak shots to get hurt by. Cowboy's head wasn't trapped anywhere, he just stood there in the same position while Conor jumped off the ground for several should strikes and didn't break position, roll back with them, throw any strikes of his own. It was an abysmal performance by cowboy and everyone knows it. When else have you seen one fighter throw 26 strikes to their opponent's 1?

In your case yeah. You seem to worship fighting for some reason. I like it too, but it seems as if you don't understand there are bigger and better things in the world than 2 topless guys fighting in a cage.

Tell me more.

Stephen A has responded

There's actually alot of MMA analysts that said the exact same thing as SAS. Problem is SAS was just too dismissive and isn't qualified to talk about MMA out side of the Goldberg color contribution.

Can you imagine Goldie saying "That fighter quit"!? Stay in your lane SAS.

I dont get why Joe got so defensive...

Honestly, I agree with SAS here... Cowboy just didnt show much heart and determination that fight. Yeah he got his nose broken, i understand it hurts, but ive seen probably around 50 broken noses where guys kept on pushing through, sometimes even more determined...

And considering Cowboy was advertised as a tough as nails never quit never give up guy, to see him like a deer in a headlights, shell shocked, full cover up mode, after first couple of shoulder strikes, i must say i was also disappointed.

source.gif
You must be more unlikeable than Donald Trump because none of your numerous childish posts in this thread are being liked....aaaawwww... keep trying tiger . You can keep going talking about your neighbors and Joe rogans fav politician all u want, it doesn't matter, I'll stand by my likes lol to know how this shook out lol. I ll expect more pics of trump it's what someone with a childs iq would do , keep posting and saying the same thing over and over to deaf ears, hoping something will stick lol . You are getting lit up by others for being such a fanboy toddler, so I don't really need to keep going. It's pretty obvious you are not capable of saying anything intelligent and you are far too dumb to hold a job in NY. That state is way too cutthroat and challenging for you; hence south Carolina...you belong there . Enjoy Charlottesville and thanks for the likes you brought to my posts lol

You just brought the board iq down another 5 points with this drivel

Stephen A has responded

Joe got exposed as a Conor and UFC fan boy by someone with way more experience than him in the commentating world ...Joe only does mma when it come to sports , he is quite limited in his scope of opinion (blindly backs fighters and friends) and is a UFC schill anyways. Stephen is there to entertain , he did his job . Joe is a cuckhold to the mma world, his takes are not hot they are boring lol

There's actually alot of MMA analysts that said the exact same thing as SAS. Problem is SAS was just too dismissive and isn't qualified to talk about MMA out side of the Goldberg color contribution.

Can you imagine Goldie saying "That fighter quit"!? Stay in your lane SAS.

Yep, this is absolutely true.

How are we gonna take anything seriously from Rogan after it was exposed that he is short lmao?

Back