Media Stephen Thompson says he has an upcoming fight he’s excited for and it will be before UFC 290

its the Neal rematch, because why not.

Guessing it'll be on the recently announced Charlotte FN. The one with Johnny Walker-Anthony Smith headlining.

I would think it would have to be one of the following 4 guys, Della Maddalena, Pereira, Luque or Neal. Probably one of the first 2 since Wonderboy beat Luque and Neal in the last 4 years but both fights are long enough ago that a rematch could be possible too.

Not Pereria you stupid piece of shit but jack.
Chill out dude, there's absolutely no need to be aggressive like that.
The guy means the other Pereira at welterweight, Michel Pereira.

Michel Pereira is a ranked fighter at 170 who Thompson has mentioned that he's interested in fighting multiple times before, it's a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Michel Pereira is a ranked fighter at 170 who Thompson has mentioned that he's interested in fighting multiple times before, it's a perfectly reasonable assumption.
You could even call it super reasonable.

Thats the fight I want, jumping spinning shit contest

What about Leech or D-Rod? I think he'd wreck both guys but it would be competitive for a few minutes until Thompson starts to pull away. Leech would actually have a chance with his power. Would be fun either way.

I am sorry if I posted hostile I was just fucking around but this means I can be viewed as more of an asshole then I intendend.

Or that you're about to get banned, and this time it'll probably stick.
Well you are staff so it should stick. Still like this place motherfukker! I don't really like worse words then that. Oh no it feels so bad I got banned. I have never felt so hurt ever. It kinda makes me love you. Want to go out on a date? Or just ban me?

Back