Media Stephen Thompson says he has an upcoming fight he’s excited for and it will be before UFC 290

Well you are staff so it should stick. Still like this place motherfukker! I don't really like worse words then that. Oh no it feels so bad I got banned. I have never felt so hurt ever. It kinda makes me love you. Want to go out on a date? Or just ban me?

<Wink>

Watch it be some total can lol

More Dana White privilege.
This dude is getting the Cowboy Cerrone treatment (minus being caught dropping the N-word)

I’d love to watch Shavkat end Wonderboring’s career, but I doubt the latter would accept this fight.

I'd been calling for WB vs Michel for a bit now. I thought it made perfect sense and aligned with what they both would want.

Well you are staff so it should stick. Still like this place motherfukker! I don't really like worse words then that. Oh no it feels so bad I got banned. I have never felt so hurt ever. It kinda makes me love you. Want to go out on a date? Or just ban me?
DMF is having another bad day

Will Usman be ready to fight again by 290?

See what Nieky Holzken and Bazooka Joe did to Raymond Daniels - imagine that but WB being carried on stretcher.
Michel Pereira putting WB on a stretcher would be crazy.

Alex Periera easily wins but Michel isn't the same guy.

Getting the feeling it might be Jack Della Maddalena, Jack seems to be in the process of lining up a fight around the 290 timeline as well.

Back