Steven Seagal helped Anderson Silva defeat Vitor Belfort

I came here to Gene Lebell this this thread, but it already appears to have shat itself.

steven-seagal-aikido-o.gif
AboveTheLaw-02-sg.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

It’s an undeniable fact. I remember seeing the video, Seagal working on Anderson’s frontkick, a few months BEFORE the Vitor fight. We all laughed. Then, the frontkick happened. Make a joke if you like, but I ain’t laughing no more. Seagal actually knows some deadly stuffs

It’s an undeniable fact. I remember seeing the video, Seagal working on Anderson’s frontkick, a few months BEFORE the Vitor fight. We all laughed. Then, the frontkick happened. Make a joke if you like, but I ain’t laughing no more. Seagal actually knows some deadly stuffs
That elbow... Spider revealed he saw it in a movie too..

old school sherbro funny
2gt5btd.gif

I watched the UFC by the time Steven Seagal was still slim.

Oh, OK. Just asking, because this was all pretty well discussed in the MMA community (not talking about here because I really don't do the whole social media stuff, I just signed up recently to this place out of boredom) a LOOOOOOOONG time ago. I watched the fight live, and if I remember correctly Seagal was in the crowd, and maybe in the locker room with Silva before the fight. I think Seagal kept insisting he was the one responsible for "teaching" silva to throw a basic front kick, and Silva not really speaking English that well or understanding English that well, would just shake his head and smile.

Sensei Seagal ruined Vitor's career faster than the TRT ban.

CM Punk should train with him if he wants to become a champion.

Hey guys did you hear about UFC signing a sponsorship deal with reebok?

Back