Still can't help but feel bad for Conor and many fighters who have troubles with addiction

Particularly in Conor's case, I can't feel bad for anyone who honed his skill and is handed the world on a platter, only to take a massive dump all over said platter

You can say what you want, but you really don’t know for sure what is going on with Conor, it’s all speculation.
You can think what you want, but if you have seen his interviews and public interaction lately, it's not just speculation on everyone's part.

Lots of other media outlets have picked up on that Road House interview that Jake struggled to keep on track. All three people in that conversation knew Conor was FUBAR.

If you don't think more questions or scrutiny are coming, I don't know what to tell you.

Conor needs a good friend to kick the crap out of him and lock him in a room for a month or 2
He needs some better handlers, but I have a feeling he doesn’t even really have a “team” anymore
He never talks bout his gym or any of that stuff anymore
How the mighty have fallen

Meh, coke and Molly are fun in your late teens/early 20s, Conor is a grown man with a new fucking kid every 6 moths somehow, he can afford a nice rehab resort in the alps.

You can draw your own conclusions, but rape is pretty far fetched for an Irishman cage fighter worth hundreds of millions. Not saying it's impossible but it's pretty gullible to believe just any accusation lauded at a millionaire man these days.
Textbook rationale of why Epstein was innocent. He was so rich that he can't be a rapist and women couldn't resist themselves from getting raped by him... said every legally-protected rich rapist ever.

Don't get me wrong. I understand that there are skanks after money in the world.

But typically skanks after money A) don't go into police station with bruises on their face and injuries all over and B) get a rape kit done inside their asshole and C) then the police mysteriously "lose" said rape kit once the very rich guy and his lawyer get involved.

So I tend to believe that woman quite a bit more.

It is sad to see as many of my friends have and continue to go through it. That being said his loved ones (including Dana) should be stepping in to trying and help him. Maybe they are behind the scenes but I doubt it

I prefer to feel bad for the many victims who aren't rich enough to buy off police departments who mysteriously "lose" rape kits that they collect.

But to each their own. Poor Jeff Epstein and his addiction to some rich guy drug that he innocently snorted up his nose 100 times by accident. What a tough life he had.
Did you just compare Conor doing coke to Jeffrey Epsteins child trafficking ring?

Ahhh look at all these self righteous people in here. Love it.

Everyone deserves compassion. Whether addict, victim of addict, millionaire, poor, or just a piece of shit sherdogger.

Life is hard. On everyone.

You can’t feel bad for their own doings! All the money in the world and they choose to be drug addicts.

Did you just compare Conor doing like to Jeffrey Epsteins child trafficking ring?
I compared two rich people who the law didn't apply to. You prefer someone else? Weinstein? Cosby? Bathory? If you like I can pick a different century of normal people getting trampled on by the rich who are insulated from prosecution, if staying in this century feels too close to home.

You can think what you want, but if you have seen his interviews and public interaction lately, it's not just speculation on everyone's part.

Lots of other media outlets have picked up on that Road House interview that Jake struggled to keep on track. All three people in that conversation knew Conor was FUBAR.

If you don't think more questions or scrutiny are coming, I don't know what to tell you.
I can you that all these sherdogers sitting behind a CPU acting like they know everything is the best part about coming here. Thanks for the laughs

Textbook rationale of why Epstein was innocent. He was so rich that he can't be a rapist and women couldn't resist themselves from getting raped by him... said every legally-protected rich rapist ever.

Don't get me wrong. I understand that there are skanks after money in the world.

But typically skanks after money A) don't go into police station with bruises on their face and injuries all over and B) get a rape kit done inside their asshole and C) then the police mysteriously "lose" said rape kit once the very rich guy and his lawyer get involved.

So I tend to believe that woman quite a bit more.
cool story bro

I can you that all these sherdogers sitting behind a CPU acting like they know everything is the best part about coming here. Thanks for the laughs
You don't get out much in the real world, do you?

I speak from experience, Sherbro. He may have other things going on too(and most likely does), but substance use disorder is definitely in the mix.

I have seen thousands of people who were on drugs in my life, and Conor McGregor is on drugs in that clip, without any question.

cool story bro
Thanks I thought it was pretty cool. Here is the timeline of the story:

December 2018 = alleged rape. Irish girl goes from Crumlin into police station with bruises all over and a completely smashed face. Gets a rape kit done of an anal rape that just occurred thinking the shitbag local police are actually a non-corrupt source of law enforcement.

January 2019 = arrested. retires. Multi-million dollar transactions get involved. The rape kit immediately gets "lost" by local Irish police station.

Virgin males on Sherdog 2019 = "these skanks are after money! That's why she pulled a Fight Club re-enactment and punched herself in the face 100 times and injected semen up her ass to get police to swab the inside of her asshole while bruised and bloody! He is totally an upstanding, sober, not drug-addicted person!!"

I have seen Dan Severn make similar comments in an interview I can't find right now, essentially saying it's why so many fighters/wrestlers die at a young age. Agree 100% Severn is holding up real good, but his style of fighting also meant that he took an unusually low amount of damage (grappling/wrestling based). Still you're not wrong, and McGregor does seem to be hitting the yayo and I guess it's kind of moreish, but also I think there's a bit of overanalysis by internet sleuths.
Yeah its really sad how many of them die at a young age. Severn is a very good person and a gentleman.. I think he tries to teach the guys he helps learn to wrestle to not touch drugs of any kind and try to stay away from alcohol as much as possible. Its just not sustainable if you want any longevity

Yeah it helps to barely ever get hit hahaha :D :D :D , I think I recall him saying something that when he joined MMA he was not scared to get hit because he absoutley totally believed in his wrestling skills and had so much experience. Plus he is very physically strong as well, it was impossible to stop it.

The thing with Conor is the constant drug taking and alcohol is not sustainable.. theres no way he can be an elite fighter for long, it takes away too much. Also a lot of the criminal activity is linked with it, but not an excuse.

Back