It's crazy he was able to take that

but not this
ObviousGrotesqueGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

That was Francis.

This is Ngannou now.

but not this
Yea he was hurt pretty good from that punch but the ground punches did him in bad..

Very odd how that went down, I wouldn't be surprised if DC does it again but I think Stipe will be more focused and gameplan better..

but not this

DC at HW packs some power. I do believe DC is afraid to fight Ngannou. I also believe that if he does, he stomps a mudhole in Ngannou

DC will never fight Ngannou. He will end up like his team mate and after all ~~> <DCrying>

That was not the same francis
King kong has nothin on the new francis

He saw that coming. But not this.

Its the shot you dont see that puts the light out.

That's because DC gouged his eye for the 3rd or 4h time right before the fight ending clinch. Stipe was clearly registering it and then the punch came.

but not this

Lol mma is so weird. Same with Till, I was thinking earlier TIll charged in on woodley tanking big shots with a nice chin but Masvidal of all people sparks him out cold. Then wonderboy fought like basically 50 minutes with heavy hands woodley and then pettis comes up from lightweight and gets the out cold KO to spark him out

Stipe's five fight KO spree of some of the best HWs of all-time is one of most impressive runs I've seen. Dude is a beast but this post-Cormier crying needs to stop.

The first fight frank was coming hot throwing bombs but got outclassed,part time stipe is the best HW striker nowdays.

Stipe out boxed him then and may now. It's amazing we have threads saying Francis would ko prime Tyson. He got beat by Stipe and koed some over the hill guys like Cain, Reem and now jds. Cain wasn't even really a ko, and Reem and jds chins have been shot for a bit. I like nag, but let's be real here. He may even be the hw champ one day, but it's a weak division really as of now and he has already lost to the champ when it was Stipe. Dc probably is smart enough to not trade with him and take him down. If he improves his tdd and cardio for 5 rounders he may be champ for a while since there is no one on the horizon that looks like a formidable opponent.

Back