Stipe: King of the Dad Jokes

Dads are like boomerangs.

I hope.

3X8XZHl.gif

It's a funny feeling when you realise this goofy bloke could literally kill any human on Earth at any given day if he felt like doing it.

And to think, he ain't even a dad yet. Much like a certain young Brazilian fighter, Stipe has yet to reach his full potential.

Calling a joke a "dad joke" is something only a low IQ millennial basement dweller would say.

Same goes with "dad rock" "dad bod" ect.

MILK THE COW BABY WE'RE IN THE BARN!
MILK IT!!!
MOOOOOOOOOO

that had me rolllllling.

And to think, he ain't even a dad yet. Much like a certain young Brazilian fighter, Stipe has yet to reach his full potential.

Do you have to wait until the baby is born before you can be called a dad, or is allowable while the child is still in utero? Mrs. Miocic looks like she's about to pop any second.

Calling a joke a "dad joke" is something only a low IQ millennial basement dweller would say.

I'm old enough to be Stipe's mom and I am sometimes guilty of using "dad joke" or "dad bod." You know us how it can be with us geezers, trying to seem with it and parroting what the young folk are saying...

Do you have to wait until the baby is born before you can be called a dad, or is allowable while the child is still in utero? Mrs. Miocic looks like she's about to pop any second.

Why does he look so pissed?

He's pretty wholesome. As is his opponent.

How can you not like this guy... Just an average guy that you would have a drink with. Then he would knockout the loud mouth.

Those aren't dad jokes. A dad joke would be:

What time did the man go to the dentist?
Tooth hurty

I thought dad jokes were like mom jokes....

Instead the joke is about fucking the dad or saying he's a fat ass.

Suspect dad joke who has a suspect dad bod, who listens to dad rock i suspect.

Now titty, don’t sulk over others fun. Life’s too short to be so miserable.

Back