Stipe miocic on New elk and elk law commercial

Kind of sad he has to do this kind of stuff for money. He should fight Anthony Joshua instead

This isn't a pay-me-a-few-bucks-and-I'll-say-anything situation. There's history and a family tie-in (his mom works there). Stipe's a loyal cuss and he likes helping out friends and family.

This isn't a pay-me-a-few-bucks-and-I'll-say-anything situation. There's history and a family tie-in (his mom works there). Stipe's a loyal cuss and he likes helping out friends and family.

Yeah.. Whats wrong with people?
I dont think Stipe did this for the money but to help out or do a favour to friends.
This tells me winning the belt has not changed Stipe, he is still the local boy.
I can dig it.

at least his acting isn't as fake and scripted as his fights

Good God... the cringe.....

I don't know what makes me want to vomit more, this creepy pedophiles fake ass hair or stipes unbearable presence.

Like the dude above said, the UFC should paid him NOT to do this shit. This makes the weidman commercial look like The Godfather

Doing commercials for ambulance chasers... I expected better from you Stipe.

Thought Trump had the worst combover till I saw Mr. Elk, Esquire.

Have you seen his ads for Nature Stone? Another situation of a personal relationship — the owner was the sponsor of a baseball club he played on:

View attachment 289045

They're cheesy, but Stipe actually revels in the cheesiness...

What you call cheesiness is considered high culture in Ohio.

Ohio GDP: 400 billion

California: 2.4 trillion
Ohio population:11 million

California population:39 million

And here's the big kicker....

54 % of California's GDP is it's debt

Villaraigosa_povrate_graphic_compressed.jpg
Even politifact has a hard time disguising the truth

Ohio population:11 million

California population:39 million

And here's the big kicker....

54 % of California's GDP is it's debt

View attachment 289317
Even politifact has a hard time disguising the truth
So that means despite having a massive amount of bums, likely refugees of third world shitholes like Ohio, we still have one of the top 10 GDP's in the world.

Also, debt is an advantage if you manage it correctly. Ohio would have to declare a state of emergency and consider bankruptcy if they tried a first world approach at governing.

So that means despite having a massive amount of bums, likely refugees of third world shitholes like Ohio, we still have one of the top 10 GDP's in the world.

Also, debt is an advantage if you manage it correctly. Ohio would have to declare a state of emergency and consider bankruptcy if they tried a first world approach at governing.
Lol Just admit it bro.....ohio is awesome
<5>
Cleveland air is sweeter than sugar cane
And the women are finer than any of that Napa valley wine

Back