Stipe vs Brock Lesnar

Depends on Brock's shape. If it's Brock like vs Mark Hunt, Stipe goes down like a sack of potatoes.
Stipe lights Brock the FOOK up like a Xmas tree bruv. Stipe is a big fast giant man. Imo of course

"real sports like soccer" lmao, get touched lightly by someone else and cry about it for 10 minutes, cool sport bro

Isn't that what Weidman did when he lost to Moose?

My white boy will win this.
<GinJuice>
I honestly think brock can be problematic for stipe in the first half of a 5 round fight. But I don't think lesnar can go 5 rounds, and I don't see lesnar knocking stipe out so I'm going to go with Cleveland on this one.

See Cain vs Brock.

You mean the sport where people fall over from the wind?

Not everybody does that. It's similar to vaseline greasing, injury faking, eye poking and other dirty tactics in MMA. There are lots of rule bending and exploiting scumbags in MMA too.

Doesn't change the fact that in football success is based on winning instead of just being popular. Like in any real sport that's not driven purely by the strange murican obsession with licking the asses of famous people.

Depends on Brock's shape. If it's Brock like vs Mark Hunt, Stipe goes down like a sack of potatoes.
Don't matter stipe wins.. Brock fought Cain and Reem aka no sauce loses, sauced up Brock loses to drug testing lol. It's a win win for stipe or dc, Brock just a money cow.

No. If the fight started in the position that Stipe was on his back and Brock was doing ground and pound, Stipe would still win.

Not everybody does that. It's similar to vaseline greasing, injury faking, eye poking and other dirty tactics in MMA. There are lots of rule bending and exploiting scumbags in MMA too.

Doesn't change the fact that in football success is based on winning instead of just being popular. Like in any real sport that's not driven purely by the strange murican obsession with licking the asses of famous people.
Its part of the game which is unfortunate name me one player who didnt fall when he didnt get fouled, there is a lot wrong with MMA but atleast its not usual to fall over like a bitch unless you get knocked out.

Brock would win

Hunt and Carwin are both stronger and harder hitters than Stipe and neither knocked lesnar out. Don’t
Assume Stipe would knock lesnar out. Lesnar would have size and strength over Stipe. Lesnar would toss Stipe around.

Stipe's striking is too good. Brock goes for the quick takedown, can't get it, Stipe jabs, Brock turtles up, Brock gets finished.
It would look like Bob Sapp's world diving tour.

Laughably easy fight for Stipe.

Brock gets the worst beat down of his life if he doesn't quit or get KO'd early, which is very likely

Its part of the game which is unfortunate name me one player who didnt fall when he didnt get fouled, there is a lot wrong with MMA but atleast its not usual to fall over like a bitch unless you get knocked out.

Are you saying I should name one player that tries to keep playing even when getting fouled? Well, that's easy (mute the music though).

Just one of many examples (0:26, 1:35, 4:44 etc.), but smartasses like you see scumbags like Neymar and Ronaldo and think all footballers are like that.

We'll see Brock get knocked out for his first time if this fight happens. Panic will set in when Brock's td's start to get stuffed. Big man will go night night soon after.
these retards say this for every brock fight. supposedly mark hunt was supposed to do that. one punch KO.

Why don’t we give CM Punk a TS with a win over MJ while we’re at it

If this fucking travesty happens, it'll probably end similar to this

67078152.jpg

Brock struggles against guys who can wrestle and box. Stipe can wrestle and box as good as any HW right now

Stipe is favored but people tend to underestimate Brock.
It's a big gamble for the UFC because the fight will obviously bring in a ton of cash and the mainstream media will be talking about UFC's hw champ. But if Brock wins it's a disaster as he will likely walk away or hold the belt up without defending for a prolonged amount of time.

Back