Stipe wants Joshua

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is Miocic serious?

He'd get fucked so hard he wouldn't be able to go back to the UFC.

I want Scarlett johansson, sounds more fun.

It wouldn't be sanctioned imo, certainly not in Britain. Stipe could well end to seriously hurt, as could any of these mma champions stepping in to the ring against big punching, world class boxers. I'd have feared for connors safety had he got in the ring with the likes of canelo, spence, Thurman, Garcia, cotton or brook.

Stipe is talking about an MMA fight, not boxing, right? He can't possibly be stupid enough to want to fight Joshua in boxing.

Stipes boxing is no where near the level to where he'd even be able to last a few rounds. Joshua goes for the kill he's not going to carry Stipe like PBF did for McGregor. Stipe would get badly KO'd.

Of course he wants the fight, it's a far bigger payday than he'd get in MMA. Joshua makes more money fighting actual boxers. No one cares about Miocic.

Sure no problem. Look how great Con man did.

Lets do it!

stipe wants to die, is what he's really saying.

Stipe wants $£¥
He can't believe he has a real chance.

Stipe wants $£¥
He can't believe he has a real chance.
Why does he want pounds sterling? Does he know something we don't about international exchange rates? Also yen?

Stipe's chin isn't the best and Joshua hits too hard + the levels part of the equation. If this joke of a potential fight is ever made I'll take Joshua by 1st round KO. Easy money.

...urgghh. This begging for boxing money is out of control and pathetic

Back