Stitches the Rapper. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck man. I don't know where to begin but holy shit I couldn't stop laughing. It's not even rap, like at all. Is this a joke? It seems so bad, almost like a parody. He don't shoot no pistols cause he has an ak tattooed on his face then it shows him holding a pistol a minute later. I hope he isn't making money off this shit that's for sure he's reminiscent of Mike Jones he's so terrible.

As long as stitches is around Waka Flocka can probably get away with selling his rap as some top flight shit.. That's just how bad stitches is.

Fuck man. I don't know where to begin but holy shit I couldn't stop laughing. It's not even rap, like at all. Is this a joke? It seems so bad, almost like a parody. He don't shoot no pistols cause he has an ak tattooed on his face then it shows him holding a pistol a minute later. I hope he isn't making money off this shit that's for sure he's reminiscent of Mike Jones he's so terrible.

Who is Mike Jones

It's obviously some kind of joke.

I just read this cat is only 18. Way to ruin your life, Stitches.

24/7 isn't a bad song. It's about turning coke into crack in the kitchen - 24/7. Then slangin' it on the street - 24/7.

Stitches making it lol he walked out with The American Psycho at Bellator.

Ha ha I knew this thread was gonna pop up.

If they really asked him because of this thread would be legendary

He was just waiting in the shadows.
He also got some new viewers, I'm sure most of the people watching had no clue what the hell they were about to witness once the song started up lol.

Miami has a long, long history of promoting wackness...Florida does this to people. On that note... "I PUT A BRICK IN YO FACE!! Now whatchya gon' doooo widdit?!!!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back