Stitches the Rapper. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a funny one for you all....

My brother is the first person you see in the Brick in Yo Face video. That's his Audi.

True story.

Don't let your brother be the first person to not have Stiches money when he comes to collect.

Last edited:
Please archive this thread when it reaches the post limit.

I play brick in yo face every time I cash out with my bookie.

I month or so back I put my brother onto Stitches. At first he wouldn't even entertain a conversation about him but now he'll call me up and the first thing he says is "I love sellin bloooowwwww!!".

Does that make me part of the movement?

When he comes to collect, he will accept EBT cards

It. Nowwhatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it

I'll put that brick in your face

whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it,

This is good music?

Heard people commenting on liking this after bonnar walked out to
It. This is fucken terrible

Hell yeah it's good music. He even has a fan club in the Mayberry.

Missed the 1,000+ post thread, eh?

Apparently the Miami Heat would play that song in the locker room before their games.

3q0CdjT.gif

We need to bomb Florida then invade then annex it to mexico or maybe Russia..

whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it, now whatcha gonna do with it. Now whatcha gonna do with it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back