Economy stonks v14, brokergate

My huge FUSE reload from Friday is up 6% premarket too.
I own some THCA but sad I dont have THCB which is up 800% of a battery deal lol

I bought some FUSE Friday in my shitty little fun account based on what you said about it. Cool.

lol I sold most of my FST and it fell. Not a great endorsement. I will probably hope it falls hard and then bet on flipping some into a Tillman Tuesday interview about it tomorrow on CNBC.

Yeah I went crazy on SLV. Let’s see if the gig is up or one last run before this shit no longer works

I bought some FUBO on Friday because I like that live sports streaming space (unless you are reckless like DAZN) and because I saw there's a damn big short interest in it. Up over 11% pre market, yay.

I bought some FUBO on Friday because I like that live sports streaming space (unless you are reckless like DAZN) and because I saw there's a damn big short interest in it. Up over 11% pre market, yay.
Just be careful; that one is cruel both ways and has recovered a lot lately so gonna be some profit takers unless theres so mega catalyst premarket.

Damn I had a bunch of CDE last month at 8 bucks and last year at 5, and all the reerees have it up to 12.5 on silver shit

Just be careful; that one is cruel both ways and has recovered a lot lately so gonna be some profit takers unless theres so mega catalyst premarket.

Yeah I was thinking I might cash out half today for some profit and see what happens with the other half. Maybe the crazies try to squeeze it since there's still quite a bit of short interest. I won't get too greedy though even if they do, I'm not trying to get rich quick. I won't buy anything based only on the chance of a squeeze but if they do and I can get some free gains and get out, fine by me.

Yeah I was thinking I might cash out half today for some profit and see what happens with the other half. Maybe the crazies try to squeeze it since there's still quite a bit of short interest. I won't get too greedy though even if they do, I'm not trying to get rich quick. I won't buy anything based only on the chance of a squeeze but if they do and I can get some free gains and get out, fine by me.
Streaming stocks will lag if we get reopen euphoria.

SLV Already at $27.34 I bet over $28 at
opening then run

Anyone buying into Silver is being manipulated. Media is pushing it. Citadel is the 4th largest institutional holder.

I bought a bunch of Rolls-Royce just because Robinhood didn't want me too. +2.2% today. Cashing out.

Hit $28 then I’m out. Thank you savy traders <45><Lmaoo>

Anyone buying into Silver is being manipulated. Media is pushing it. Citadel is the 4th largest institutional holder.

Anyone buying into silver is making a solid investment.

Anyone buying GME at this stage is just gambling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back