"Stop promote your bullshit Whiskey!" -Khabib

Khabib was most of the time calmed. just in 2 times he had to raise his voice but beyond that the only guy trying hard was Mcg and it was cringe.

Khabib's a devout muslim. I bet he hates knowing that him fighting is a slight contribution to advertising Conor's whisky.

Someone should tell Khabib nobody likes a teetotaler.

Thats a stupid thing to say.
I'm over 30 and never drank before. Not for religious purposes.
I dont think people dislike me for it.

It was hilarious but that was his most triggered response. Conor definitely got to him on several occasions. The only man who wasn't gotten to was Nate, and that's because he doesn't understand Conor or know what's going on around him. I think Khabib does, for the most part.

Khabib got very angry mostly over the alcohol ribbing. He looked very upset when Conor kept offering him a shot of whiskey.
It’s funny because it’s true. Especially your observation about Nate needing a mental capacity to be offended in the first place.

No offense, I’m a huge Diaz bros fan

Yeah Khabib looked stressed out a few times but no more than Conor, that whole slap thing really pissed Conor off and when he told him “what happened to your language” Conor started rambling in Irish like an idiot.

But this is no big deal since Conor always gets gotten to in the pressers, that’s what makes him Conor, he gets angry and does weird shit

Sadly for his fans none of this matters once the fighting starts

In my Officer Basic Course after college, we had 6 Muslim Kuwaiti officers in our class. They all drank a ton, smoked hookahs all the time, and chased pussy, but in a creepy disrespectful way. They were all married too.

Same at the Uni...They come off worse than the "Bobs and vagene" guys on the internet.

Back