Stranger Things Season 3 (Premieres July 4)

All you guys complaining about this are a bunch of little bitches. This was phenomenal.

All you guys complaining about this are a bunch of little bitches. This was phenomenal.

Read any other discussion on this board about a TV show and that is all you will read is a bunch of whiney little babies complaining. I agree with you 100%, season 3 was just as good as the first season and a definite step up from season 2.

How come there are no 80s James Bond references? Bond was still really big in the early 80s. I wanna see some Bond shit in the background.

Man I fkn love this show. I could nit pick a few things but for what. .it's my favorite show since breaking bad.

I'm glad there will be another season but at the same time that would have been a perfect ending to an outstanding show if it ended before the Russian scene

the cheese was excessive and not in an endearing cool way, just force fed down our throats out of an oversized can

They really needed to work on Hopper's script, but I guess it's too late now that he's decided to leave.

Joyce Byers is cold as ice for splitting up the gang like that. Why is Jonathan even leaving with them? Isn't he like 20 years old? Get a fucking job and keep banging dat poosie.

Finished season 3 last night and I think it left me sadder than when iron man died

TV is really testing me this year

The story of season three was better than season two. Show took a massive turn tonely in season three. It became a childrens comedy with a science fiction backdrop. Unlike prior two season that were a science fiction drama/thriller with comedic undertones.

The problems I saw.
-They no longer are kids, so characters are no longer as charismatic as they were on the past seasons.
-The comedy actually came from the adults, in the past seasons it was because the kids were trying to solve problems with their kids references (dungeon and dragons, ghostbusters, etc) , here it came from adults acting like dumbasses or the teens being drugged.
-Russian plot was whack.

For me the series continues the downward spiral. S1>>>>>>>>>S2>>S3.

The release of this trailer pretty much confirms a Christmas 2020 release. Nice!

Dude is in a snow blizzard but yeah take off your hat and wipe the sweat from your forehead

lol

This will definitely be the last season of Stranger things. Millie Bobbie Brown turns 16 in 5 days. The age of consent in Hawaii is 16, and I am sure Drake will be whisking her off there directly.

Dude is in a snow blizzard but yeah take off your hat and wipe the sweat from your forehead

lol
Have you ever worked or worked out in cold weather. You still sweat...

But I’m sure you’re just trying to be a chode per usual.

Knew that was him in the cell at the end

Back