STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

I need to get a PS sub going again. I can get one before Friday, what time we thinking?

I'm usually on around 4-5pst. Crimson joins around then or a bit later and most the type Swing is practicing Cammy's air throw.

This week is no bueno for me. PoE 3.0 launch.

Researched that game last night and it looks bonkers. Is it F2P? I played 1 run through of DIII and got ridiculously OP'd midway through. I know there's different levels but I just did that one run and was over it. Might have to try out this franchise.

Researched that game last night and it looks bonkers. Is it F2P? I played 1 run through of DIII and got ridiculously OP'd midway through. I know there's different levels but I just did that one run and was over it. Might have to try out this franchise.

If you liked Diablo 2, PoE is the closest thing to it imo. It is f2p but additional stash space and cosmetics must be purchased.

Is Fire Pro on fightcade or steam? I've seen it mentioned a lot.

The newest one is on Steam. It's a timing based Wrasslin' game. I learned about certain MMA fighters because of this series like Rumina Sato.

On SFN atm. If anyone wants to play some casual matches, then hit me up.

So I didn't realize my flight back to San Diego doesn't land until 4:40 tomorrow so I'll be a little late to the party. Need to pick up some beer as well. So cash me around 5:45-6 how bou dat.

So I didn't realize my flight back to San Diego doesn't land until 4:40 tomorrow so I'll be a little late to the party. Need to pick up some beer as well. So cash me around 5:45-6 how bou dat.

Interesting. You live in San Diego?

I live Baja California.

Interesting. You live in San Diego?

I live Baja California.

Oh no kidding. Yea, I live in Normal Heights. Do you ever go to the SD locals on Fridays & Saturdays? I've been once and want to go more often, I just don't know anyone there. What part of Baja do you live in? Maybe I should have asked that first ha.

Oh no kidding. Yea, I live in Normal Heights. Do you ever go to the SD locals on Fridays & Saturdays? I've been once and want to go more often, I just don't know anyone there. What part of Baja do you live in? Maybe I should have asked that first ha.

A town bit south of Playas de Tijuana. I used to live in Chula Vista myself. I have friends from Rosarito and TJ that go to the locals in SD, but personally I haven't been there yet.

A town bit south of Playas de Tijuana. I used to live in Chula Vista myself. I have friends from Rosarito and TJ that go to the locals in SD, but personally I haven't been there yet.

Right on. Well they have some locals there in National City. I think they also do like Saturday's but I'm not 100% sure. I should go because I know I'd get much better but it starts at like 9pm and I've already had a couple of cocktails by then.

Picked up the Ryu / Akuma fightstick today. They're back in stock if anyone's interested.

sadly i can't get on... i'm broke and can't get a pass to play.

next week i get paid and i'll be able to play

sadly i can't get on... i'm broke and can't get a pass to play.

next week i get paid and i'll be able to play

It's all good dude, go take care of business. My flights delayed anyways. I knew I should have flown Delta. Southwest is the lord of the flies airlines.

Back