STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Ok, that T-Kimura was/or used to be on GGPO/Fightcade all the time. He was supposedly a lagswitcher from what people have said (never played him). There's vids of him lagswitching in MVC when he was losing.

Maybe, he lagswitched his way up the ranks in SFV, lol.

Got knocked back into silver, but I made some 5400 Rashid rage quit. Overall I'd say I came out ahead.

Watched the Round Robin 3-day tournament last weekend and thought it was pretty cool. AMKIDD was there representing his Ryu and I thought he did pretty well considering who he was playing against. It doesn’t seem like he has a lot of tournament experience but he beat some pretty big names. He really struggled against Cammy and Akuma which is a given, but he showed some fancy tech. Really hope to see more of him this year. Him and Abao are the last Ryu’s in the Tournament seen with any chance of cracking a Top 8 IMO. Ryu is non-tournament viable in SFV and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Too many strong characters that have better tools.

Finally got the better of a Guile last night and he rage disconnects right as I beat him lol.

What a turd.

You know, I find it crazy that both Gief and Abigail have some great armored moves but Alex only has one and that costs meter. He should have gotten at least 1 armored move that didn't require meter IMO.

You know, I find it crazy that both Gief and Abigail have some great armored moves but Alex only has one and that costs meter. He should have gotten at least 1 armored move that didn't require meter IMO.

He has other things that need work. Maybe it's just the way he was designed. He was in the lower tiers in SF3 as well.

This game can be so weird. I lost to a couple of lower 3k players, and then I whooped two gold Guiles in a row. I felt bad for them because I could tell they were getting flustered because I was dropping basic stuff and then still coming out on top in scrambles because it's Cammy.

Just realized that SF 30th Anniversary Collection is just a couple of months away. I'm not sure if it's worth it though.

He makes some good points, especially at 6:42. It's what happened to me when I tried to play ST again a few years ago.

this should be good

It's crazy how much the FGC loves wrestling. I know some wrestlers play SFV, but I feel like wrestling has been a staple for the FGC. I'd would have thought MMA would have been up there, but it seems too violently real for most FGC casuals.

Battle Lounge Tonight! It'll kick off anywhere between 4:30-5:30PM today. If you're online and I don't add you, shoot me an invite and I'll add you in. I tend to check often, but sometimes I miss some people. Hopefully you guys can make it out.

Side note, I plan on getting tanked today. I've been playing Smite all week and haven't touched SFV. First time I haven't played SFV in a while, but it's nice to have a little break in-between.

It's crazy how much the FGC loves wrestling. I know some wrestlers play SFV, but I feel like wrestling has been a staple for the FGC. I'd would have thought MMA would have been up there, but it seems too violently real for most FGC casuals.

Battle Lounge Tonight! It'll kick off anywhere between 4:30-5:30PM today. If you're online and I don't add you, shoot me an invite and I'll add you in. I tend to check often, but sometimes I miss some people. Hopefully you guys can make it out.

Side note, I plan on getting tanked today. I've been playing Smite all week and haven't touched SFV. First time I haven't played SFV in a while, but it's nice to have a little break in-between.

I think it has to do with all the promo cutting and characters. I got back into prowrestling recently so this event is right up my alley haha. What system do you play smite on?

I think it has to do with all the promo cutting and characters. I got back into prowrestling recently so this event is right up my alley haha. What system do you play smite on?

Yea, that makes sense. Fighting game characters have very colorful personalities and they mesh well with professional wrestling. I haven't watched wrestling since the 90's when Bret Heart was the man and Poppa Shango put a spell on the Undertaker and dumped him in a casket lol.

I'm playing on PS4. I'm absolutely terrible at the game. It's my first MOBA and I'm lucky if I get two kills in Joust. I did get 7 in arena yesterday which was my ATH kills. Right now I'm playing as Thor and Hercules. Still working my way through learning builds and when to use my specials.

Yea, that makes sense. Fighting game characters have very colorful personalities and they mesh well with professional wrestling. I haven't watched wrestling since the 90's when Bret Heart was the man and Poppa Shango put a spell on the Undertaker and dumped him in a casket lol.

I'm playing on PS4. I'm absolutely terrible at the game. It's my first MOBA and I'm lucky if I get two kills in Joust. I did get 7 in arena yesterday which was my ATH kills. Right now I'm playing as Thor and Hercules. Still working my way through learning builds and when to use my specials.

I use to watch during the Attitude Era but then stopped when I got into MMA. Getting back into it has been fun.

Nice, I play sometimes on PS4 as well. DOTA is still my main squeeze, though.

I use to watch during the Attitude Era but then stopped when I got into MMA. Getting back into it has been fun.

Nice, I play sometimes on PS4 as well. DOTA is still my main squeeze, though.

That’s cool. I’ll watch the highlights if I see them and I’d 100% go to a live show. But, like yourself, MMA has taken a front seat and has since for a very long time.

My brother says to play DOTA 2, but I have a couple of buddy’s who play on PS4 so I just Mic up with them. I can tell it’s going to be a steep learning curve when I can only kill 1 person a round in Joust haha. It’s pretty surprising how much technique is involved in the game. I never would have thought the combat was that tricky. I have no idea who I want to learn next, but Achilles seems cool and I like Ullr. I like his dual use. Aside from the combat, learning the Builds are key.

He makes some good points, especially at 6:42. It's what happened to me when I tried to play ST again a few years ago.

This was a great video. I felt like he made some really strong and intelligent points. Thanks for posting this.

What? No Attitude Era? No ECdub? You missed out, lol.

Back