STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

I've seen a lot of different crush counter combos. Someone I read stated punishing DPs should just be s. mk, cr. hp, ex ruffian, hk ruffian for 308 damage.

I think I prefer crush counter, cr.hp, ex ruffian, hk ruffian for 302. The timing on cr. Hp isn't nearly as tight.

I also need to start punishing neutral jumps with hk. Ruffian or mk. Ruffian into super. Super off mk. Ruffian seems to do more damage because the super lands more hits.

I've seen a lot of different crush counter combos. Someone I read stated punishing DPs should just be s. mk, cr. hp, ex ruffian, hk ruffian for 308 damage.

I think I prefer crush counter, cr.hp, ex ruffian, hk ruffian for 302. The timing on cr. Hp isn't nearly as tight.

I also need to start punishing neutral jumps with hk. Ruffian or mk. Ruffian into super. Super off mk. Ruffian seems to do more damage because the super lands more hits.

You should check out Vespers stream when you get a chance. He’s been using VT1 and has some really nice setups with it. Depending on the distance of the CC, he seems to like the f.hk because it’s an easy confirm. He also like the cr.lk > cr.lp > mk Ruffian after a blocked EX-Zonk. I, for some reason, get hit out of EX-Zonk 60% of the time and I have no idea why. It’s frustrating.

Finally started using Menat in the last couple of days. She's not all that hard to use. Once I figured out HOW to do some of those combos, it's not bad at all. It's just knowing WHEN to use those orbs.

Finally started using Menat in the last couple of days. She's not all that hard to use. Once I figured out HOW to do some of those combos, it's not bad at all. It's just knowing WHEN to use those orbs.

See me in October. Zoner vs Zoner!

Ha! I know that’s everyone’s fear.

Menat is pretty fun. You definitely have to know what your doing with her which is why there's only a handful of players who have done anything with her at the top level.

Also started using Yuzuriha in UNIST and of course she ends up being one of the hardest characters to play, lol.

Last edited:
Menat is pretty fun. You definitely have to know what your doing with her which is why there's only a handful of players who have done anything with her at the top level.

Also started using Yuzuriha in UNIST and of course she ends up being one of the hardest characters to play, lol.

It’s very hard to play against her as well. She’s really annoying and its hard to get anything going. Hopefully the netcode is better tomorrow.

You should check out Vespers stream when you get a chance. He’s been using VT1 and has some really nice setups with it. Depending on the distance of the CC, he seems to like the f.hk because it’s an easy confirm. He also like the cr.lk > cr.lp > mk Ruffian after a blocked EX-Zonk. I, for some reason, get hit out of EX-Zonk 60% of the time and I have no idea why. It’s frustrating.
I don't have trouble hitting jab after ex zonk, but I do have trouble confirming jab after ex tornado sweep. I have to hit jab way sooner than it seems like I should.

The combo I've been practicing is s. mk, s. hp, ex tornado sweep, cr. lp, hk ruffian. It looks like his most damaging corner combo for one meter. It's pretty good, but cr. jab is tight because ex tornado sweep is only +4 on hit. I've managed to land it in training mode, but I've goofed it up every time that I've tried it so far in a match.

Hey guys, as usual Battle Lounge tonight starting around 4:30 or so. I played a couple of Battle Lounges last night with a setting of 5 only and got some really bad netcode matches. It honestly seems like some days are better than others for some reason. I could care less about anything other than fixing the netcode at this point. Wait a year until they drop new characters, who cares. Fix the game so your largest player base can play and have a good time doing so. They’re a multimillion dollar company, they can do better. But its Capcom, what am I even thinking?

Yeah, I posted something similar to this earlier though not as detailed. But yeah, the input lag really pissed off a lot of players.

Hey guys, as usual Battle Lounge tonight starting around 4:30 or so. I played a couple of Battle Lounges last night with a setting of 5 only and got some really bad netcode matches. It honestly seems like some days are better than others for some reason. I could care less about anything other than fixing the netcode at this point. Wait a year until they drop new characters, who cares. Fix the game so your largest player base can play and have a good time doing so. They’re a multimillion dollar company, they can do better. But its Capcom, what am I even thinking?

Wow. That's sucks, man. Well, there are other options out there when SFV starts acting up. How's the netcode in Fighting EX Layer? I still haven't bought it yet.

Yeah, I posted something similar to this earlier though not as detailed. But yeah, the input lag really pissed off a lot of players.

Wow. That's sucks, man. Well, there are other options out there when SFV starts acting up. How's the netcode in Fighting EX Layer? I still haven't bought it yet.

Unfortunately not, but it could be because you can’t set a connection limit. I’ve also only played it a handful of times, mostly offline so they could have patched it. The game is a blast though.

Bodied lol

Lol, I don't really go to that website. I once saw an article talking about how you can press start and beat up your teammate in MSHvSF after defeating Cyber Akuma. I mean, seriously?

Just bought the arcade edition caught it for 20.00 also saw my first tranny ever in person while at Walmart.

I feel like going back to NRS, lol. This lag is silly at times. Especially with Menat. At least I nailed a few of her combos, but that last drop really irritated me when the lag kicked in, lol.

My reaction:

lol-facepalm.gif

Honestly, I thought that SF30th had pretty good netcode. The matchmaking was bad though.

Back