STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

I can't even practice anything fancy. I'm just sitting here trying to do basic stuff. I did notice something neat though. l. mk -> high fireball is +3 on block, and any 3 hit combo with a high fireball ender is +1. He doesn't have a 3 frame of course, but at least throwing out a jab afterward will lead to a trade instead of simply being beaten.

His jab is also +4 on block, which is pretty great. I, uh, think it also leaves me in tick throw range :).

I think Sagat is going to give me arthritis in my left thumb. I managed to hit mp. -> cr. mp -> mk. knee about 50% of the time after a while, and I think I'm going to count that as a success and call it a day. I know he can get hk. knee off cr. mp, but it seems pretty tight.

Looks way better without the cape:

ie3uj5.jpg

I finally figured out my inputs to make sure I get knees instead of super. After pressing cr. mp, I have to lift my thumb off down and go straight to forward before trying the rest of the dp motion. I think I've been accidentally hitting the diagonal on the way to forward making it awfully close to 2 QCF inputs. Grinding it out today I realized that my thumb should be on forward as my cr. mp lands.

I'm not sure I could ever be this accurate on stick. I never really got the hang of letting the stick just move itself back to neutral.

I finally figured out my inputs to make sure I get knees instead of super. After pressing cr. mp, I have to lift my thumb off down and go straight to forward before trying the rest of the dp motion. I think I've been accidentally hitting the diagonal on the way to forward making it awfully close to 2 QCF inputs. Grinding it out today I realized that my thumb should be on forward as my cr. mp lands.

I'm not sure I could ever be this accurate on stick. I never really got the hang of letting the stick just move itself back to neutral.

Dude, I am absolutely terrible with Sagat. So much so I’ve almost given up with him. So slow, so stubby.

GUIZ!!!!
I finally got my gaming rig online, with a wired connection, and repaired my stick. I will be at full power once this painfully slow dl from steam is done.

GUIZ!!!!
I finally got my gaming rig online, with a wired connection, and repaired my stick. I will be at full power once this painfully slow dl from steam is done.

Nice! As usual, I’ll be running a Battle Lounge tomorrow around 4:30 PST.

Dude, I am absolutely terrible with Sagat. So much so I’ve almost given up with him. So slow, so stubby.
He's rough. I'll think I have a combo figured out, come back a day later and I've lost it again. It's taking me less and less time to start hitting them again though, so at least I'm seeing a little bit of improvement. I still haven't taken him into ranked because cr. mp is pissing me off.

Maybe I should just do st. mp -> lk for a little while til I iron things out. I managed to land jump hk > hk > cr. mp > light knee > ex dp today twice in the corner on the training dummy. It does 375 damage, which is cool. But the ex dp timing is hard for me to pin down. Ex fireball > medium knee is way easier to hit.

Hey guys, just a reminder I will be setting up a Battle Lounge tonight starting around 4:30 or so. I will be using my PC more than likely.

I made it to Gold last night with Sagat. I have no idea how I did that because I’m absolutely terrible with him. I’m guessing it’s just a mix of my limited fundamentals and lack of match-up knowledge with my opponents.

My Steam on that account is: NicroManiac82 and my CFN is: Petchyindee

Feel free to shoot me an invite if you see me online. I’ll also be stating another account for ‘G’ (not yet setup).

CFN Evil_Abraham will be my tag.

Dominant Cody u got there bro, easily the best one i have faced. granted ive faced like 5 total, but still! ggs swami i gotta take a break. my defense is so bad lol

also how was my connect to u? lagged a biut but was playable on my end

also how was my connect to u? lagged a biut but was playable on my end

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

It was good! A lot better than last time. Your Blanka is solid man, he’s annoying AF, but solid. You should work on your Crush Counter punishes. After every opening you just threw me but you could have done a TON more damage and had Oki. You had a lot openings there that I was hoping you’d hit me with but I just got tossed.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

It was good! A lot better than last time. Your Blanka is solid man, he’s annoying AF, but solid. You should work on your Crush Counter punishes. After every opening you just threw me but you could have done a TON more damage and had Oki. You had a lot openings there that I was hoping you’d hit me with but I just got tossed.
i dont even knopw what a crush counter is, i just react/ my technique is more like instinct than skill i think, like blanka irl

Back