Street Justice Gone Wrong

@Uptown Swinger
Defend this bullshit. And people wonder why it looks like they dropped bombs on buildings in the Bronx. No just everyone with any sense cut their losses and left there a long ass time ago.

I guess so. The dude who drives the bus I take in the morning is from the Bronx. He moved all the way to California.

I saw the video, fucking brutal.

I hope the killers all get life sentences without parole.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Nah, I saw that shit less than a decade ago. Are you bragging about hipsters fixing your wasteland back up?
We must be talking about something different when referring to it looking like a bomb was dropped there. I was talking about when the Bronx was literally burning in the 70's. [pic in spoiler] This was already fixed less than a decade ago. So I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to other than just trying to diss the streets/living conditions in the Bronx. No, I'm not bragging. I didn't say anything that should have lead you to believe that - I was just stating the facts.
extralarge.jpg

You just said you wouldn't defend it but then recount a similar event and it was good times? Just say it you enjoy the stench. The well is poisoned. Puerto Rico is fucking mess and dead poor but it's still safer than the BX.
You asked me to defend this crime...that's pretty stupid. I did not defend it. You may have decided to let my point go over your head but I'll explain. My point was that getting mistaken for the wrong person can unfortunately be common (in the Bronx). A few days before this terrible crime happened - my friend and I were discussing how easy it is for someone to mistake you for their intended target because it happens often. I went on to share a story about when it happened to me as it relates to the topic. Fortunately that story ended well and we had a good time. Shouldn't be too difficult to understand. Different culture - hard to judge - perhaps?
Sadly I somewhat agree with your remark about the well being poisoned. I was in PR 3 weeks ago and even the natives will tell you jokingly it was the Puerto Ricans who fucked up The BX when they came in the 60-70s. They had no problem saying that and laughing about it. But you can't put all of the blame on Puerto Ricans. They actually formed gangs to defend themselves from the Italian thugs who already had their little criminal crews set up. African Americans, Dominicans, Jamaicans, etc. also contribute to the crime rate. You know at least one of the killers was Dominican right? Alleged members of the notorious Trinitarios, a Dominican gang.
I do disagree with you about it being safer than The Bronx but I'm going about how I feel when I'm in both places. You could very well be right about that - I haven't checked the stats.

There's no reason for the Bronx to be worse off than Queens --- think about that. It's the sister borough yet Queens is actually a habitual.

Queens is better off than The Bronx for the same reason Staten Island and "Upper Eastside" Manhattan is. A higher cost of living will keep poor people out. Less poverty relates to less crime. Queens has a lot more residential single family housing than The BX. The BX has a lot more tenement housing which means The BX has a lot more poor people living together bunched up in the hood.

Not sure what your problem is with me or why you tagged me in this thread. In the mood to troll? Did someone from The Bronx beat you up and fuck your wife? Was it me? If so - I'm sorry man - that must have been a long time ago. Get over it - Stop being so emotional. If you don't like me - don't fuck with me. If you don't like The Bronx - stay out. You will be happier that way.

Last edited:
Back