McDonald's to Open New Chain called CosMc's

Nah, my moms quite well, but she's not cooking. Anyhows, if you eat regularly at Mc Donalds you are probably a sad shit of fuck and like to get buttfucked by international destributors screaming "Muh, my liberty! Muh, Ketchup." while slowly degressing into diabetes type II.
I simply don't understand why you can think holding up shit that is poison and cheer for that will give you any form of indentity strcuture or ego boost.
If you do that you are just plain fucking stupid.

You might want to take a downer and drop it about 5 notches.

Yes, same with anyone who has ever ate ice cream, cake, candy, etc. I blame McDonalds for pushing GSP into retirement...
Travis Stevens, Judo champion and longtime friend/teammate of GSP, notoriously ate McDonalds like every day after his 6hr training sessions getting ready for the olympics.

clowns acting like McDs doesn’t taste good when it’s practically designed to taste good.

buncha bad asses in here acting tough about McDonalds.

Put me in the crew that grew out of McDonalds.

Their fries are still great. Nuggets are second tier to Burger King. Breakfast sandwiches good. But their regular burgers are so unnatural tasting that I'm just not into it anymore as an adult. I wouldn't call them gross but they're certainly not worth my money anymore.

As a kid that shit was crack.

Yes, same with anyone who has ever ate ice cream, cake, candy, etc. I blame McDonalds for pushing GSP into retirement...
Real ice cream is just sugar and dairy. It'll get you fat but it's just calories. McDonald's contains far worse than that with artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and chemicals. Modern fast food is like a drug that turns your body into a dumpster

clowns acting like McDs doesn’t taste good when it’s practically designed to taste good.

buncha bad asses in here acting tough about McDonalds.

It's just not to subtle code for hating America!

To the haters, let me know when a country has a franchise that is so popular, that it gets movement in the US. The only one that I can honestly think of, is Yoshinoya. Japan, bless.

Back