27,000 year old pyramid?

So afaik the 27,000 old samples come from the natural material layer, volcanic rock. It is a matter of speculation whether that layer is sculpted by humans or the elements.

That is why there is a question mark as to the human influenced age of the structure, because it's built over an existing natural formation.

AFAIK there's no way to determine if the 27,000 layer was influenced by humans at this time.

I believe it's entirely possible, just there's no data.

The thing is definitely a structure that isnt natural. The people working at the site are not crackpots, they are credentialed scientists. This is not a new story though.

It is essentially an earthwork, and it's not exactly a pyramid. It shouldn't be super shocking to find that sort of dating in deeper parts of it, it may have been a site inhabited by humans for a long time, well back into the Pleistocene.

Most of Indonesia, as it existed say 15k years ago, is underwater now, and Gobekli Tepe is already irrefutable proof that Egypt and Sumer were hardly the beginning of "civilization".

So afaik the 27,000 old samples come from the natural material layer, volcanic rock. It is a matter of speculation whether that layer is sculpted by humans or the elements.

That is why there is a question mark as to the human influenced age of the structure, because it's built over an existing natural formation.

AFAIK there's no way to determine if the 27,000 layer was influenced by humans at this time.

The idea is that it was probably some sort of mound that has been built upon by humans, definitely by humans. How deep into the mound that extends is what they are trying to sort out, but there are open spaces within it.

Archeologists and research scientists are twats. God forbid they are proven wrong or have to question something thought to be true. They lose their minds.

If you want a layman's breakdown of this, there is a whole episode in the Netflix series Ancient Apocalypse on it. An amazing place whatever it ends up being.

Historical timelines ?​

Erased and rewrote by the winners of war.

Yes read about this one a while back. I think there is still heaps we don't know. I don't think this is civilization's first time round either.

Hancock does have a good point about archaeologists being unwilling to accept new discoveries and theories that throw all their 'believed knowledge' into disarray.

I am aware of an instance where fossilized remains found placed a certain theory in doubt and were 'not preserved' as a result.

Wouldn't be surprise me if it's legit. Seems plausible it would've civilization multiple cracks at bat, before it took root resulting in what we have today. And it's not like pyramids are esoteric structures, that only one culture has ever thought to build.

This pyramid was built during the last ice age. That said, there was a lot of pruning during that ice age and people had scattered around the globe and then when the ice age came, the population dwindled until there were only a few regions with sustainable populations.

If you want a layman's breakdown of this, there is a whole episode in the Netflix series Ancient Apocalypse on it. An amazing place whatever it ends up being.
Didn't watch I just did. I think there's been updates since then though.

I think it gets pretty bleak for having absolute evidence for things that old. No one has a good explanation who built the Gobekli Tepe, which is only 9,000 years old in Turkey.

Didn't watch I just did. I think there's been updates since then though.
Yeah, pretty sure that episode of Ancient Apocalypse was from at least a year or two ago in terms of the info in it. The footage in that show is great stuff, Gunung Padang is an incredible place and will eventually be a world heritage site like Giza, Gobekli Tepe, etc...

Watch the episode of Ancient Apocalypse on Derenkyu in Turkey, that place is bananas, especially when you see the 3d renderings of it, it's like a multi level ant colony for thousands of humans...super bizarre...and connected to other known (and likely more unknown) other large underground ant colony style underground human cities via underground tunnels measuring in miles in the length of distance between them.

I think it gets pretty bleak for having absolute evidence for things that old. No one has a good explanation who built the Gobekli Tepe, which is only 9,000 years old in Turkey.
Gobekli Tepe is actually at least 11,600 years old. That's still not even half as old as we're talking with Gunung Padang. Either place, that's a long time ago!

The article said it was deliberately buried. What kind of evil are these asshole scientists going to release?
I like how that is just casually part of the story lol. The place is at least 50 times the size of stonehenge so its not like some small job to bury it. Nobody disagrees that it was purposely buried either...the scientists just don't address it other than to note it as a fact...but lay people like us read it and are like "wait...what? Why?!"...meanwhile the scientists just continue talking about charcoal and shit and I'm like "hey dudes, go back to who the fuck buried it and fucking WHY!? You're scaring me<45>"...

It seems to me that scientists don't seem to know shit about anything. Everything seems like a big, expensive fkin guess.

Back